World Abrams air force one scene on line!!!

Peter L Griffin

Civilian
Reaction score
EXT. WASHINGTON D.C.-DAY

Our musical score provides an atmosphere of power and anticipation. The National mall in all its glory; the brilliant-white washington monument pierces the deep blue sky.

EXT. ANDREWS AIR FORCE BASE- DAY

Lois lane -- Jimmy Olsen behind her -- moves through a security checkpoint. They then moe onto the tarmas ,we pan with them revealing AIR FORCE ONE UNDER PROR. White house staff and member sof the press climb the stairs to enter the plane. Lois and Jimmy follow.

INT. AIR FORCE ONE - COCKPIT-DAY

The CREW preforms a flight check.

INT. AIR FORCE OE

Lois and Jimmy take their seats . Shes trying hard not to reveal her giddy excitment-then the sound of JET ENGINES STARTING UP-

EXT. AIR FOCE ONE-DAY

The turbines begin to turn and we push in on a nengine panel at the front of the plane-its LOOSE. RATTLING. And on this foreboding image we cut:

INT. CLARKS APARTMENT-DAY

We push through the moving boxes that litter the place. and theres clark ,asleep in bed.

His radio alarm goes off, music plays. Clark hits the snooze button and within seconds is asleep.

EXT. SKY-DAY

Air force one climbs in altitude.

INT. AIR FOCE ONE-DAY

Lois looks over hnotes. Jimmy is putting napkins, menu cards, anything "air force once" into his camera ga, Lois sees this says quietly

LOIS
Jimmy !

JIMMY
What? Oh come on they know were goin to take this stuff!

A staff member approaches talks to lois.

STAFF MEMBER
The president will see you now.

LOIS
Thank you

Lois gives jimmy a look, then heads to the front.

EXT. AIR FORCE ONE-DAY

The plane flies -- and the camera moves in, to the engine with the loose panel -- we push in--it shakes violently-

INT. AIR FRCE ONE - COCKPIT-DAY

The pilot, as the plane reaches it 33,000feet altitude. Suddenly emergency light flashes -- a constant buzzing-- they react- technical chatter.

INT. AIR FORCE ONE

Lois follows staff member down the isle as the "fasten your seatbelt" light illuminates,

EXT. AIR FORCE ONE-DAY
The engine panel rips loose and is sucked into the turbines --blades hatter -- theengine explodes --the plane banks hard.

INT. AIRFORCE ONE-DAY

Lois falls to the floor-people scream-everything tilts-one of the journalists, on a plane phone reports

JOURNALIST
Oh my god-robt were going down-were in a dive!

INT. AIR FORCE ONE-COCKPIT-DAY

The pilots frantically try to correct the planes altitude-feverish radio calls.

EXT. AIR FORCE ONE

the plane dives hard -- and we smash cut to

INT. CLARKS APARTMENT DAY

Clark is uncousious. his radip goe soff again:

D.J.(v.o.)
Orce One is appearently having engine probl-

Clark hits snooze again-instantly alseep-

INT. AIR FORCE ONE - COCKPIT-DAY

Its MAYHEM- alarms blaring,

PILOT TWO
Engine two redlining!

EXT. AIR FORCE ONE-DAY

A second engine blows-black smoke pouring from it as the plane plummets-

INT. AIR FORCE ONE

Lois --terrified--holds on to the eats as she desperatly tries to make it back to jimmy--

We now see the president, who, along with his wife and daughter are surrounded by secret service agents, all terrified-

INT. CLARKS APARTMENT

Push in on clark as a reporters voice fades up-

T.V. REPORTER
WAE ARE RECIEVING INFORMATION FROMA SOURCE ON THE AIRPLANE THAT AIR FORCE ON HAS LOST TW OOF ITS ENGINES AND AT THIS MOMENT IS-plunging towards earth!

sUDDENLY clark bolts awake-he turns top look and rack focus-a cross the street in an apartment , behind a closed window, a women irons while wwatching the news report.

REPORTER
Repeat breaking news : it has been confirmed that air force one if in a steep, uncontrolled dive, headed for collision.

Clark springs from his bed-his mind races-he realizes what todo. He turns to the moving boxes -- scans them all- rips one open-under sweaters and sweatshirtsis a canister. A whip of the wrist and the suit bounds out and into the middle of the apartment ,standing like it once did before, but this time...itll fit!

Off clarks face -- awash in trepidition -- we suddenly pull back at lightspeed to:

EXT. CLARK APARMENT

Outside his apartment, a long shot, we make out clark as he puts the suit-the suit puts itself on him- and in this same shot we race-blur-stopping at the roof where superman burts through the door, knocking it off its hinges.

Then we quickly push in tight on superman face as he searches the skies. Though of course, this is still cakr, his typical fear is overwhelmed by intense determination.

And in that moment he takes off into the sky.

EXT. SKY - DAY

Air Force one spin dives -- two f-18s appear, flanking the failing aircraft.

INT. F 18 - DAY

One of the pilots into his radio:

F-18 PILOT
Negitive that theres nothing we can do from here,

INT. AIR FORCE ONE - DAY

Lois is trying to climb up towards the rear of the plane, tears streaming down her face.

EXT. SKY

Piercing the clouds-a humen bullet bluring hrough the sky -- superman blasts across the horizon.

For a moment, superman stops -- steadying himself, still new to flight, we push in tight on his face as his extraoriginary eyes and ears scrutinize the sky - he hears the straining of engines and he takes off again.

EXT. BOSTON-DAY

Pedestrians in Harvard sqaure looking upwards:

PEDESTRIA 1
Look! up in the sky!

PEDESTRIAN 2
(who cares)
Its bird.

PEDESTRIAN 3
Its a plane!

PEDESTRIAN 2
Oh my god it is a plane!

EXT. SKY

Air force one cant recover -- the engines straining loudly, the plane psins, f-18s still flaning. Then the camera pivots, rvealing superman as he approaches the plane-- as he reaches for a wing, the plane spirals, sending him tumbling --

Superman steadies himself mid-tumble and dives again for the plane- he first grabs one of the wings and tries to make the plane stop spinning,

INT. F-18

The pilot- having seen supeman-is astonished:

PILOT
Fellas?

INT. AIR FORCE ONE-DAY

lOIS GETS TO A WINDOW -- LOOKS OUT--SEES SUPERMAN FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME-as henflys back underneatth the belly of the plane-her mind spins.

Jimmy appears, jumos infront of her snapping pictures.

EXT. BOSTON

More and more people gather to watch the event unfold-many run terriefied.

EXT. SKY - DAY

Hoisting the entire aircraft on his back, superman begins to lift the plane, superman strains under the nourmous weigfht-AND RESOTRES IT TO ITS NORMAL ALTITUDE

INT. AIR FORCE ONE-DAY

Lois is in disbelief-she almost wants to laugh-

The president and hisfamily , relieved ut confounded, look at out the window, trying to understand whats happened..

INT. AIR FORCE ONE -DAY

The crew reacts:

NAVIGATOR
Wally, good job!

PILOT
Guys, Im not doing anything.

INT. F-18

PILOT
Uh, is anyone else seeing this?

RADIO VOICE(in disbelief)
I think so.

EXT. BOSTON - DAY

Some pedestrians are running like mad -- others -most) stunned, frozen in shock -- as air foce one is carried safely down into the city, towar the missle of boston commons, by man dressed in a fully body blue suit and red cape.

INT AIR FORCE ONE COCKPIT-DAY

NAVIGATOR
Should we put down the landing gear?

PILOT(in shock)
what the hell?

EXT.BOSTON COMMONS - DAY

The park middle of the city-countless bostonians cheer widly as superman gently sets down the presidents airplane. out of breathe superman looks up at the crowd, laughing, yelling, in shock, applause, lots of picture taking.

Superman -- clark-- is so unacustomed to this moment0-such a superneophyte, that he is unable to enjoy it.

Emergency chutes activate and secret service agents begin to slide off the plane-followed by the president, who moves towards superman, agents holding himn back but he waves them off.

PRESIDENT
Escuse me sir, do you speak english?

SUPERMAN
Yessir...

PRESIDENT
Well then. iwant to say two words to you, son. two words ive never ment more in my-

SUPERMAN
excuse me.

superman walks past the president over to lois-who has just slid down the slide. she looks up -- his hand is there. she takes it and he helps her up, her breathe taken away,

SUPERMAN
You ok?

LOIS
Me?

She looks at stunned and grateful to the core. Hes perpplexed that she doesnt know who he is.

LOIS
Who are you?

SUPERMAN
Ill give you a hint...fly.

LOIS(oblivious, in shock0
I know I saw-how do you do that?

It hits him-she doesnt knpw who he is. then, from behind him, half a dozn video cameras and reporters-

REPORTERS
Sir! in the red and blue! who are you? are youa republican? where are you frm? whats youir name? are the alien weve been hearing about? what does the s stand for?

Cameras going wild the whole time -- the hoard of reporters surprisingly iritating for superman, he looks ackat lois, who stares at him, behgolden. captivated. but hes too anxiou to say anything but

SUPERMAN
Excuse me-

and with a magnificent LEAP, superman bounds into the sky -- everyone gasps, some scream or faint-camera catching every glimpse-including jmmys.

JIMMY
Oh my god miss lane, oh my god, oh my god, miss lane.

This is for real?

I like Pedestrian 2. (who cares) It's a bird.

Where'd this pop up from? Sounds pretty good.

Sounds pretty good except for the weird suit thing. It stands up on his own and put itself on Clark? Er...

Abrams script had a lot wrong with it.......he's a good writer, and I'm sure it's a good script, but it probably strayed too far from the source material for Superman fans......

That's cool.
Little insight to JJ's Super-world.
Thanks Pete :up:

Yeah, the suit in a canister idea from Abrams just sucks! Where did he get that idea from is beyond me! But the rest kind of looks good! I could actually picture it in my mind! I really just can't wait to see what Singer comes with!

There's a number of people who seem to have read the Abrams script. Where are you all getting it from!?!?

Last edited:
I dunno, I thought it was pretty awful myself. The reports as it's happening of the plane going down isn't realistic in any way shape or form. Totally broke the fourth wall for me.

I kinda liked the whole superneophyte thing with him being surprised at the attention and that Lois doesn't recognize him, but the suit in the can is silly.

Supes rescuing Lois as her plane is going down echoes the first time they met in the comics, doesn't it? I thought that was a nice touch for an origin story...

metr0man said:
There's a number of people who seem to have read the Abrams script. Where are you all getting it from!?!?

I want to read it!!! Reading un-filmed scripts is a hobby of mine, I have even set up a page with links to various different unfilmed scripts.
Cool links... I may have to read some of those.

Read some of the Smith script before, but hadn't seen some of the others...

Hard to find TV scripts online, so thanks.

triplet said:
I dunno, I thought it was pretty awful myself. The reports as it's happening of the plane going down isn't realistic in any way shape or form. Totally broke the fourth wall for me.

I kinda liked the whole superneophyte thing with him being surprised at the attention and that Lois doesn't recognize him, but the suit in the can is silly.

Supes rescuing Lois as her plane is going down echoes the first time they met in the comics, doesn't it? I thought that was a nice touch for an origin story...

I so agree with you.

I dunno...if you read through that thing it has a bunch of typos and spelling mistakes. Could be fake. Should have ran that thing through spell check after you typed it, Peter. :)

Superman sounds like a ****** breaking down his own door, Damn how long does it take to turn the knob:)

First of all, I don't post here often, but I come here like everyday (I like to watch), but a couple things bother me about this scene. I'm not gonna say it's fake or anything like that, but here is what bothers me:

1.) It is a slim chance a news station could get breaking new that Air Force One is in a "mayday" situation. But the government wouldn't allow anybody to broadcast it. I know, it's a fiction story, but I'm a news writer and that just doesn't sit well with me. On two number two

2.) What's up with the suit puting itself on Kal-El. I though Abrams was a Superman fan.

That's all, let the flamming of the newbie commence.

superpslanc said:
First of all, I don't post here often, but I come here like everyday (I like to watch), but a couple things bother me about this scene. I'm not gonna say it's fake or anything like that, but here is what bothers me:

1.) It is a slim chance a news station could get breaking new that Air Force One is in a "mayday" situation. But the government wouldn't allow anybody to broadcast it. I know, it's a fiction story, but I'm a news writer and that just doesn't sit well with me. On two number two

2.) What's up with the suit puting itself on Kal-El. I though Abrams was a Superman fan.

That's all, let the flamming of the newbie commence.

It's a fake. There is at least 40 typos in that thing and I doubt Abrams is that bad at spelling.

I understand why these threads were moved, bus shouldnt they be under Misc. Superman Films? Isn't that where aborted projects go? Just wondering...

RedIsNotBlue said:
I dunno...if you read through that thing it has a bunch of typos and spelling mistakes. Could be fake. Should have ran that thing through spell check after you typed it, Peter. :)

It has spelling mistakes because Peter typed the scenes from the script. Thank you, Peter, for your effort. :up: However, the script sucks. Thank god for Singer!

green said:
I so agree with you.
Thanks, but I have nothing nice to say about that Krypton scene... 100% drek that one.

Milkman95 said:
Abrams script had a lot wrong with it.......he's a good writer, and I'm sure it's a good script, but it probably strayed too far from the source material for Superman fans......
Not Just that. The script does stray and take risks, but they were all bad risks and it overall was just badly written. Plus Supes is out of character.

he actually blows off the president to talk to lois. if that isn't a kick the balls to the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, i don't know what is

Zor-El said:
I understand why these threads were moved, bus shouldnt they be under Misc. Superman Films? Isn't that where aborted projects go? Just wondering...
Yeah maybe but I was just thinking that since these were never filmed and it's just scripts that they should go in Super-world. ;)

Thanks alot pete, and please post as many as you can!
Guys this is real, Peter L Griffin made a couple of spelling mistakes (can't blame him, its alot to type in), for the "suit in a can", well that was removed from the second version of the draft, to tell you the truth, it has jon peters written all over it!

Yeah whatever whatever. As long as this will not be in the movie thats all I care about because the whole scene sounds seriously horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"