Great! Superhero Movie

Leslie Nielsen makes anything funny.

Drake Bell needs better material to work with. :(

I second that. He is'nt that bad of a singer either. He is a great actor, one of the best in his age group but he just doesnt get a chance. Hopefully this movie proves something

The trailer didnt seem that hilarious but I have hope.

Agreed. The kid has potential. And his timing in this movie is Michael J. Fox-esque. With great material he could deliver a great performance.
I'd like to see him in a movie of that kind of style with Drake Bell resembling the character of Marty McFly. That would be a fun movie if done right(of course).

I'm so used to spoof movies taking on umpteen different pop culture things this straightforward approach almost seems foreign to me. :csad:

Ever since Drake Bell showed up on the Amanda show he was unfunny.
Looks like nothing has changed.

Marty McFly.

There's only one Marty McFly, dammit. :cmad: But, anyway, the kid is quick. Very similar to Fox's timing. Thats ONE of the reasons why its sucked when Charlie Sheen replaced him on Spin City. The guy is too slow. Fox is all about the quick timing.

It looks decent. Better than "Kick People Down the Hole Movie", I mean "Meet the Spartans"

YEESH!

I had high hopes for this one too...

-TNC

I swear I was waiting for the cat to turn around and say; "You got served!" :whatever: :csad:

I really don't see, after stuff like SCARY MOVIE 6-8, MEET THE SPARTANS and EPIC MOVIE, that anyone can say this looks "horrible". It looks like your basic parody movie.

I wanna see a spoof movie with dry humour, like FOTC.

When I saw the scene where the kid ran into the truck I thought that it was going to be a spoof off of that scene from Spider-Man 2 where Peter Parker flips over his car and the kids ask: "How did you do that?". But, I guess it's good to see that they ain't wearing the same sized shoes anymore like Epic Movie, Meet The Spartans, The Comebacks, etc. And by that I mean that they aren't ripping off the movie completely by calling it a "spoof" and then in the process throwing in a bunch of random scenes from other movies just for one more kick in the balls. Superhero Movie I have to edmit doesn't look bad, definitly won't be the best but at least it looks as if it can stand on it's own two feet this time.
And speaking of Back to the Future, personally I'd like to see a CGI remake/sequel with the original cast voice-work, sorta just give the fans one final installments after a few years later(alike Rocky Balboa and most recent Rambo).

well...like I usually like spoof movies...I'll certainly watch this one, too.
maybe in theater.....the first scene with Leslie Nielsen shooting the friend to see if that really hurts made me laugh

They need to stop making films like this. It's dumbing down the public's sense of humor.

This one looks alright. At least it isn't from the guys who made Meet the Spartans and Epic Movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"