Great Travesties in Action Figure Collecting

same could be said about She Hulk...
How about overclogging the lines with Ultimates, X3, and figures that are hardly Legends (X-23, Xorn, Danger, possible wave 4 Ord I'm looking at you) instead of classic figures thatr deserve the ML treatment...
oh yeah because xorn is on all the pegs right now

I finally found some ML2 that weren't ultimate Wolverine... I saw 3 at KB... He's The official pegwarmer followed by the x3 jean... Quicksilver and xorn... I still haven't seen a thor, luckily I could nab a misplaced she-hulk... as in hidden behind hot wheels playsets...

They aren't in LA yet Spidey?.....Must be the west cause I aint got them either.

They aren't in LA yet Spidey?.....Must be the west cause I aint got them either.

There in comic/and collector stores.. but price range $13-$17 and where the $13 was tempting.. i just know they will flood the shelves like the pervious line.

Everytime I see this thread I keep thinking it says "Great Transvestites in Action Figure Collecting." The hell if I need glasses/contacts.

haha.. glad im not the only one...

but i still can't believe no one else has noticed the difference of diamond emma on the back of her box

Everytime I see this thread I keep thinking it says "Great Transvestites in Action Figure Collecting." The hell if I need glasses/contacts.

The first time I saw this thread I thought the same and expected to see pics of the X-Men boxset Rogue, ML Scarlet Witch and HML Emma Frost. Then I read Saint's first post and realized what this thread was really about.

haha.. glad im not the only one...

but i still can't believe no one else has noticed the difference of diamond emma on the back of her box

I haven't even bothered to grab it to look at. Its not worth my time.

well i wont buy it, but i took a look at the back.. and was shocked... because if that was the emma head we got... i would have bought 50

that i do... you should see what i've done to the apartment... it's practically a marvel shrine in itself

Am I the only person who likes the Emma figures? For the first wave, I think Hasbro did good (but please no more silver figures). THe Diamond Emma is cool.

that i do... you should see what i've done to the apartment... it's practically a marvel shrine in itself

Just do us a favor and don't buy any superheroine costumes that you'll wear as a "woman of the night" on the streets performing God knows what to every Joe Blow thats willing to pay you just so you can somehow try to quench the thrist for more figures.

But if you do just keep it to yourself. There's a limit to what we take from you.

Am I the only person who likes the Emma figures? For the first wave, I think Hasbro did good (but please no more silver figures). THe Diamond Emma is cool.

If you're taqlking about the Hasbro one then yeah, you're all alone in that boat.

As for the MArvel Select version I'd say everybody digs that one. Its kinda hard not to like that fig's...uh....sculpt. :cwink:

the MS one is too big..... I like the ML one but it sure as hell coulda been better......but I could give two ****s about Emma anyway.

Just do us a favor and don't buy any superheroine costumes that you'll wear as a "woman of the night" on the streets performing God knows what to every Joe Blow thats willing to pay you just so you can somehow try to quench the thrist for more figures.

But if you do just keep it to yourself. There's a limit to what we take from you.

i sir, have never, and will never partake in drag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"