Gridiron Gang trailer

Looks good and another step up for The Rock IMO,ive seen similar stories but this looks like a solid take on the feel good movie formula

hunter rider said:
Looks good and another step up for The Rock IMO,ive seen similar stories but this looks like a solid take on the feel good movie formula

Whats your avvy from?

Carter said:
Whats your avvy from?

I know it's from a Brittney Spears video, I just don't remember the title. :o

Anyway, the movie looks pretty good--Rock's always been a badass, in my opinion. :up:

Looks good, a nice chance for Rocky to try to flex his acting muscle.

this might as well end up becoming the Rock's best performance yet on the big screen :up:

Saw the trailer for this with See No Evil, it looks pretty good. Nothing special, but the Rock usually never lets down, even if the movie does. :(:up:

DOG LIPS said:
Saw the trailer for this with See No Evil, it looks pretty good. Nothing special, but the Rock usually never lets down, even if the movie does. :(:up:

They should make See No Evil two-Rock vs Kane:( :up:

hunter rider said:
I wonder if the cinema will be seperated into sections for kids/women and Male adults:confused:
I would expect to see lots of kids, even if it's rated R. With those Cena foam hands.

DOG LIPS said:
I would expect to see lots of kids, even if it's rated R. With those Cena foam hands.

How depressing:(

hunter rider said:
How depressing:(
Then after he dispatches a bad guy and says "You can't see me!!!" I expect the theater to explode in cheers. :(

DOG LIPS said:
Then after he dispatches a bad guy and says "You can't see me!!!" I expect the theater to explode in cheers. :(

and all simultaneously wave their hands in front of their faces like a bastardized mexican wave:(

hunter rider said:
and all simultaneously wave their hands in front of their faces like a bastardized mexican wave:(
Good times. :(:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"