Gta4 Xbox360 Exclusive!!!

spidey-dude

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
Grand Theft Auto IV October 16 2007 to Xbox 360 ONLY. WOW!!!!!! any reason left to get a ps3????

lame theyv now said its released on ps3 simultaneously.....lame

Some people took this out of context. They never said it was exclusive but that it would only come out on the 360 on Oct. 15th. Other systems would get it at a later date.

YEah, its out on both on the same date.

Grand Theft Auto IV will be available on October 16, 2007, in North America, and October 19 in Europe. At this point it's unclear if this means that it won't be appearing on the PlayStation 3 or any other console at the same time. No footage of the game was shown, nor was any subtitle or setting...............thats from gamespot, seems like no-one is clear on what the deal is atm

Guess this means I'm going to get a 360

gta4 will have exclusive CONTENT on the 360 ..but will be released for the (500$) ps3 as well....

They're going to be releasing exclusive episodic content for the game over Xbox Live, so that should be good.

This would be a good time for me to say that thing about needing Morg to close a thread but he's deaf, or something... I can't remember how it goes. I could check the other thread, but by that point I'd be distracted and never make it back here... so I'll just leave you all with this: Morg suuuuuuuuucks.

We got a long ass wait, i think everyone needs to cool down, it said Oct 2007 as in not this coming up October but NEXT October, why even mention it if its such a long time away.

I really hope they go to Washington DC (Capitol City in the GTA world perhaps)...there is so much that could be done there.

I knew it, Microsoft was not going to get any form of exclusive deal for Grand Theft Auto, timed or permanent. :o

hippie_hunter said:
I knew it, Microsoft was not going to get any form of exclusive deal for Grand Theft Auto, timed or permanent. :o
PS3 = GTA4

360 = GTA4 with exclusive content and downloads.

Who gets shafted?

TheCardPlayer said:
PS3 = GTA4

360 = GTA4 with exclusive content and downloads.

Who gets shafted?

I bet that the exclusive content will end up on the Playstation 3 through Sony's Playstation Network Platform's content sale service.

The thing is that people were expecting that Microsoft was going to get some form of an exclusivity deal, but in truth they did not.

They got the exclusivity deal in form of exclusive content. Deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"