Gta4 Xbox360 Exclusive!!!

Capitol City would be great. Washington D.C. is already filled with phallic symbols, imagine what Rockstar could do with that :eek:

Gammy v.2 said:
American Revolution?

I'm British and I love America :(

Booting us out was bad because now I have to get a greencard to move there, and am stuck here untill I eventually can :( :( :(

Horrorfan said:
I'm British and I love America :(

Booting us out was bad because now I have to get a greencard to move there, and am stuck here untill I eventually can :( :( :(

How can you move from the country that gave birth to The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Lucy Pinder, Radiohead, Bob Hoskins and Snatch? :(

Gammy v.2 said:
How can you move from the country that gave birth to The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Lucy Pinder, Radiohead, Bob Hoskins and Snatch? :(

The country has gone way downhill sadly :(

Horrorfan said:

Very :(

But on the topic of GTA 4 being set in, I think it sould have, Liberty City, Vice City, the state of SA. While having Capitol City, a city based on Detroit and another based on Chicago. GTA: USA!!!!!

You know what's really sad? (Not to go off on a tangent) , but when I saw V For Vendetta, I thought 'hey it's better there in the movie than it actually is now' :( :( :(.

It is practicly impossible to get a gun in england that isn't for hunting purposes so GTA: London is unlikely now that i think of it

they already did GTA london 1969...it was an expansion for GTA 2...I hope it's GTA: USA or possibly GTA: North America (with canada and mexico)...or even...GTA: WORLD :o

GTA set in an asian city about a decade from now.

giggs11uk said:
It is practicly impossible to get a gun in england that isn't for hunting purposes so GTA: London is unlikely now that i think of it

I don't think that would matter since the characters never really get their guns (or do anything else) legally.

Horrorfan said:

Thats only because your Prime Minister made your country our *****. So if England is bad, because you are doing everything we say...imagine the States.

The Joker said:
they already did GTA london 1969...it was an expansion for GTA 2...I hope it's GTA: USA or possibly GTA: North America (with canada and mexico)...or even...GTA: WORLD :o

I'll pass. Rockstar made the mistake of doing too much in San Andreas. We had three cities, each of which have their own culture to satire, their own crime life, their own unique history...and because Rockstar shoved them all in S.A. we barely skimmed the surface of any of them.

I want a Los Angeles city where you can make drug runs for a doped out Robert Downey Jr.-type actor!

I want a San Fransisco where you can run missions for both the Chinese mafia and the Rainbow mafia in a way only Rockstar could produce!

I want a Vegas where Rockstar gives "sin city" a whole new meaning!

We didn't get any of that in S.A. because they did so much.

Less is more, keep it to one city.

Matt said:
Thats only because your Prime Minister made your country our *****. So if England is bad, because you are doing everything we say...imagine the States.

I can't agree with that.... I mean you're right and everything that he is Bush's lacky, but we had problems way before that. Our crime is out of control (and unlike you we can't even defend ourselves without fear of prosecution) and our immigration is sky rocketing...not to mention all the clashing of cultures that come with it. The problems are many, solutions are few.

Karem-Knight said:
So, Who wants Claude (GTA 3) back?

I did before I found out his name was Claude :-/

XwolverineX said:
I did that like, a couple of weeks ago in History class also. Show's how good of a student I am. :confused::down

Haha. Seriously though, that's NOTHING. I used to work with TWO girls that had NO idea why 1776 was important. They weren't faking....they were seriously that clueless.

Mentok said:
GTA set in an asian city about a decade from now.

Now that is what I'd like to see. :up:

Matt said:
I'll pass. Rockstar made the mistake of doing too much in San Andreas. We had three cities, each of which have their own culture to satire, their own crime life, their own unique history...and because Rockstar shoved them all in S.A. we barely skimmed the surface of any of them.

I want a Los Angeles city where you can make drug runs for a doped out Robert Downey Jr.-type actor!

I want a San Fransisco where you can run missions for both the Chinese mafia and the Rainbow mafia in a way only Rockstar could produce!

I want a Vegas where Rockstar gives "sin city" a whole new meaning!

We didn't get any of that in S.A. because they did so much.

Less is more, keep it to one city.
well i think that with the new capabilities of the next gen consoles, i'm hoping they can pack in 3 cities, with more depth in each.

also, despite the fact you're right that the game suffered because they tried too much, SA for me was inarguably the best GTA.

i think that the west coast locales are more intersting then those in the eastern part of the USA, but that's just me.

The Riddler said:
well i think that with the new capabilities of the next gen consoles, i'm hoping they can pack in 3 cities, with more depth in each.

also, despite the fact you're right that the game suffered because they tried too much, SA for me was inarguably the best GTA.

i think that the west coast locales are more intersting then those in the eastern part of the USA, but that's just me.

Maybe...It seems to me though, this new generation is nothing more than flashy graphics with no real upgrades in substance (exception being Nintendo)

At any rate, I still like Vice City more. Like you said, the West Coast locales more suit your taste, the old school Mafia does it for me far more than the "Gangsta" crime culture. Vegas really disappointed me in SA though...it could've brought the Mafioso persona to SA, and the best we got were a few rather boring missions for Salvatore.

The Riddler said:
asian protaginist?

No, I was talking about the setting. But yeah, playing as an Asian protagonist would be another good spin for a change. I think it's high time the GTA series implement some sort of gameplay mechanic that allows you to play as multiple characters, even if it is something as basic as character switching - that could help make the storyline(s) a lot more intriguing seeing how it allows you to see different perspectives of the same events. It also opens up many fun oppurtunites to play with the direction of the plot - we can have buddy cop/criminal stories ala Lethal Weapon and Rush Hour or we see both sides of the law by having to play one character as a police officer/detective while the other being a high member of a crime syndicate. Since the GTA guys have a knack for witty dialogue, I think both scenarios (especially the buddy cop/criminal one) can work wonderfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"