Guardians of the Galaxy Casting Thread

For that Rocket Racoon creature I vote for:

CHRIS ROCK!

or second choice MARK HAMILL.

They can't use someone super famous to do the voice of Rocket. This aint Pixar. Unless the actor uses a voice other than his natural voice, but then whats the point?

A good (and cheap) option is to use a seasoned voice actor, someone who can come up with something truly unique. But the idea of this - "and Joe Pesci as the voice of Rocket Raccoon!" - just makes me cringe.

The voice will be just as critical as the CGI. Hopefully theyll try various things until its perfect. Stunt casting would be a mistake.

Doesn't look like Adam Warlock will be in this.

I think they should have one other human character either like Nova or someone else but I guess they want Peter Quill to be the human eyes into the group character and he will be the human who they introduce this universe and these aliens to the audience through.

I see adam warlock being an overseer in this I think there's a chance he could still be in it.

Warlock And Nova could both still be in the movie.. but maybe not just a main character.. Maybe towards the end of the movie they find warlock in one of his caccoon pods.. They could always have Nova coming and going..

Don't think they would just stick Nova in there as a character "coming and going."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"