• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Guess the Comic! (scan edition)

[A]

Avenger
Reaction score
Same deal as the screenshot thread, but with comic book scans--I delete the text so it's not that easy. Ideally, I'll be posting one image every day but we'll see--some of these will be *very* hard to guess..

The name of the comic book is enough.. but if you also know the story arc and all that, you can do a little show off :cwink: brag around, come on!

Let's begin..

too hard for ya..? you disappoint me! :hehe:

Spider-man or inspector gadget cause that looks like claw.

nope. but thanks for trying :hehe:

Do I have the specify the number and everything or just what comic like Spider-Man or something?

you just need to say what comic it is, for example Spider-Man (which it isn't). If you know the issue and/or the story, you can of course say it.. show your talents

Im gonna take a stab and say its a Batman.(Looks like some Robin heavy arc to me...where ,when and why he got arrested idk)

good imagination, right there :cwink:

Looks like a Marvel comic at least. 70's-ish I'd say.

Daredevil?

Punisher? Did he have a book back then?

Of course! But it's not the Punisher.

Didn't say you weren't.

I still would not have gotten it ecen with the captions

Brown-haired kid in a red jacket with gold bracelets = Rick Jones circa Captain Marvel time period. Dead giveaway.

Argh! I was so close when I said "it looks like a Marvel".

except there are no gold bracelets :oldrazz:

haha, they don't look gold.

True, but bracelets and a Rick-Jones-looking kid in a red jacket are too much to be coincidence. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"