Halo Movie

Wolverine84

Civilian
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Points
11
I know that Peter Jackson is set to do a Halo movie. Does anyone have any details on it by chance. I haven't heard hardly anything.
 
Well for it to be coming out in summer 07 not much is known at this time. Del Toro dropped out, but Peter Jackson is locked in for sure. Thats really all we know.
 
I found a little bit more:

Writing credits
Alex Garland (screenplay) and
Joseph Staten (story)

Plot Outline: On a planet known as Halo, Master Chief and his band of human soldiers risk their lives to halt a takeover by the Convenant, a conglomerate of alien races.

And Halo 3 the game is rumored to be due out in April 08.
 
No it's not :confused:

Halo 3 the game hasn't even BEEN ANNOUNCED. Much less out next month. Crazy *****.

As for the summer 07 date, Spider-Man 2 is halfway through filming and is aiming for summer 07. Halo doesn't even have a script. More like 09.
 
It looks like April 08! I heard this at a game convention.
 
Shut up. You just don't know what you're talking about. I don't care where you "heard it". No one has announced anything and your misinformation is not appreciated.
 
What game systems do you own? Do you go to the conventions? are you on game boards? I am! Sure it hasnt been announce by Microsoft but it majorly rumored for April/May 08!
 
I know because I went to 2 conventions! I own the PS1,PS2,Xbox,Xbox 360, and the gamecube, Im a big gaming fan, So if you dont want to know he rumors then click the ignore button!
 
LetsHangBendis said:
No it's not :confused:

Halo 3 the game hasn't even BEEN ANNOUNCED. Much less out next month. Crazy *****.

As for the summer 07 date, Spider-Man 2 is halfway through filming and is aiming for summer 07. Halo doesn't even have a script. More like 09.
there is a script
 
damn...Del toro would have been perfect for this :(
 
Darth Elektra said:
Well for it to be coming out in summer 07 not much is known at this time. Del Toro dropped out, but Peter Jackson is locked in for sure. Thats really all we know.

How does Del Toro drop out? He only considered it. He was always going to do Hellboy2.
 
seeing as how they want to get Halo out in summer of 2007 but Del Toro wants to make Hellboy before that... looks like he's out, maybe thats what he meant
 
Sava said:
seeing as how they want to get Halo out in summer of 2007 but Del Toro wants to make Hellboy before that... looks like he's out, maybe thats what he meant

Who knows with DE:o
 
Darth Elektra said:
I found a little bit more:

Writing credits
Alex Garland (screenplay) and
Joseph Staten (story)

Plot Outline: On a planet known as Halo, Master Chief and his band of human soldiers risk their lives to halt a takeover by the Convenant, a conglomerate of alien races.

And Halo 3 the game is rumored to be due out in April 08.

^Cool,a movie in 07,and a great game in 08.Can't wait.I wonder if Halo 3 is going to be based off the movie,or just a sequel to Halo 2.
 
ok,fine,let me re-phrase this, Del Toro decided not to do Halo. Happy?
 
GoldGoblin said:
^Cool,a movie in 07,and a great game in 08.Can't wait.I wonder if Halo 3 is going to be based off the movie,or just a sequel to Halo 2.

Im not sure, My guess would be probably a sequel to the secont game.
 
Darth Elektra said:
ok,fine,let me re-phrase this, Del Toro decided not to do Halo. Happy?

Yes. Now dance.
 
LetsHangBendis said:
Shut up. You just don't know what you're talking about. I don't care where you "heard it". No one has announced anything and your misinformation is not appreciated.



beatup.gif
Dude you are just....wow

Microsoft has talked about Halo 3 many times, Bungie too.

And 'Spider-man 2' coming 2007?! Dude your awesome!
 
I'm hoping it turns out good. With Jackson involved, I feel alot better.

And Halo 3 has NOT been announced, although I seriously doubt Bungie is working on something other than the next Halo.
 
It'll probably be awesome, but I dont know how they're going to pick MC
I mean, his face won't be shown, so what actor is going to agree to that?
An unknown?
 
What Im wondering is what will be the rating? I mean its going to be so exspensive it would allmost have to be rated PG-13 but latino review makes it sorta seem as if its gonna be extremely gory, It should be intresting.
 
Carter said:
It needs to be Rated R

Yeah and the game is M, no one under 17 remember? :up:

I wanna see BXR's, no scopes, and freakin lag baby!
 
I agree I would like to see halo rated R, I dont think it will happen, Do you guys?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,530
Messages
21,752,355
Members
45,587
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"