How Many Thinks Peter Jackson Will End Up Making Halo.

BloodyWolverine

Superhero
Reaction score
Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh are the Ex-producers of Halo and one of its writers just quit. Honestly as of late. When does Pete just produces. My guess is that he will end up writing it and likely co directing it. Honestly if you have such a talented film maker and he wants to write and make a better movie. With the state of video game movies and all. I would beg Peter to do the movie. For he could make an awesome Halo movie or any movie in my book.
Who agrees or even thinks that Peter and Fran will or should take over this movie adventually. Welcome and and all opinions.

Are you sure the writers quit cause that would suck! I guess we could expect halo in theaters by 2010

I seriously think this movie wont happen...... and if it does, I expect it to be in league with Street Fighter, Silent Hill and Mortal Kombat.

This movie probably won't happen, and I wouldn't care.
Halo is a fun game, and should stay a game.

jaydawg said:
I seriously think this movie wont happen...... and if it does, I expect it to be in league with Street Fighter, Silent Hill and Mortal Kombat.

what are you talking about? Silent Hill was awesome, they couldn't have made a more faithful movie. MK was pretty good, Street Fighter on the other hand was extremely lame.

I say give HALO to Uwe Boll. :D

I think Halo won't be directed by Peter Jackson but hopefully its someone good.

He might, they seem to be having trouble locking down a director for the project as it is.

Halo could be the next great trilogy, they need to get moving fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"