"Hancock"

Fantasyartist

Civilian
Reaction score
I've always had a soft spot for Will Smith, dating back to his sitcom days as "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air", and continuing on to "Men In Black"(I and II), and "Independence Day" ) so when I bought "Hancock" on an impulse at my local supermarket I KNEW I wasn't going to be disappointed. This story of a surly, hard drinking superhero who causes as much damage as lives he saves and alienates the Los Angeles public with his "what the(insert expletive here)staring at?" attitude is pretty funny at times. Especially the sequence where an irritated Hancock shoves one man's head up another's backside( is that even anatomically possible?) whilst in prison. Ray Embry and Charlize Theron star as the publicist who gives Hancock an extreme makeover and hismysterious wife who turns out to possess powers similar to his own.

No spoilers here but I do LOVE the end scene!

Anybody think as I do?

Terry

It's definitely one of the better movies about original superheroes (as in those that didn't previously exist).

Ray Embry and Charlize Theron star as the publicist

that's Jason bateman & Charlize Theron not Ray Embry, whoever the **** that is anyway.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"