Happy Birthday, knowsbleed!

Happy Birthday! :yay:
icon14.gif

Tank you all for wishing me happy b-day...cept for Dog Lips. He's a terrible, terrible person.

And yes Spoons...I will get up in them guts. Maybe not Poetic Chaos's cousin's guts nor Tatiana's (though I would not pass up an opportunity if the opportunity presents itself :()...but in somebody's guts. BwaHAhhhahahahahahHAHAAaaaa!!

Tank you all for wishing me happy b-day...cept for Dog Lips. He's a terrible, terrible person.

And yes Spoons...I will get up in them guts. Maybe not Poetic Chaos's cousin's guts nor Tatiana's (though I would not pass up an opportunity if the opportunity presents itself :()...but in somebody's guts. BwaHAhhhahahahahahHAHAAaaaa!!

We have the same Birthday as Mozart, Lewis Carol, and Donna Reed.

Hahaha, you're a crazy cat

Happy belated B-day Bastard, now go marinate in someones va-jay-jay.!! :up:

You may only choose one.:yay:

kleenexey3.jpg

wonderwoman-aids.jpg

Picture554.jpg

creepy.gif

Who the hell invited Abadingdong? DAMN you Dog Lips! :cmad:

Happy birthyday, knowsbleed. Here's hoping it went together with a Long Island and some well-deserved R&R.

Happy belated, *****.

I'm a day late but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, nosebleed... err... I mean, knowsbleed! I hope you had a great one!

Thank you TerBella. You turn me on and and provide amusing news links at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"