Happy St. Patrick's Day, Folks!

You guys have fun while I am at work tonight. Be safe!

Time to wear Green and Get Drunk!!! :woot: One of the better holidays.

BeerDelGrande_narrowweb__300x460,0.jpg

Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit!

The Welsh backlash is one of the most ******ed things to happen to Ireland and Wales in quite some time. Only about 60,000 people speak welsh and except for parts of Nova Scotia there's no one else that can speak it. I'm about as Irish as it gets and I'll tell you that anyone that still speaks it is a stubborn jack ass. It's a dead language.

The Welsh backlash is one of the most ******ed things to happen to Ireland and Wales in quite some time. Only about 60,000 people speak welsh and except for parts of Nova Scotia there's no one else that can speak it. I'm about as Irish as it gets and I'll tell you that anyone that still speaks it is a stubborn jack ass. It's a dead language.

Mayhaps its just the fact that its 3AM, but I was under the impression that us Irish folk spoke Irish Galec, not welsh...

I spoke Galec before I could speak english. If we'd stayed living with my aunt, I'd probably still speak it better than I can english. I know that most of my great aunts spoke very little english.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"