Harley Quinn

Amanda Seyfried got those crazy eyes. She'd be perfect

In a film that recsst everyone and has zero connections to the other verse, why would we keep 1 person?

If she had to appear, I'm all for casting a different actress. People talk about Robbie like she's the only actress who could do the role, which is ridiculous.

One name I'll toss out there is Sidney Sweeney (Euphoria, The White Lotus). I think she's on the cusp of becoming a star.

tumblr_pdxrrvm9E91v5c5fdo5_400.jpg
Very interesting pick. :up:

If they are going to do the whole arc, I think Elle Fanning would do a good job at the impressionable Harley Quinzel to Harley Quinn.

Someone thinking they can help this guy ends up manipulated

Prefer a joker working alone or manipulating other villains to work together

Very interesting pick. :up:

Yeah, watching Euphoria recently convinced me she's about to become a star. She's also done a good job of picking roles in fairly prestige shows, so I can see her catching the eye of some movie directors pretty soon.

While it seems like a few of you are not to keen on the idea of Harley Quinn being in this franchise, I think it could still be fun if she were to show up in a cameo. I'd introduce her without any build up. Joker is about to plan some scheme of his with his goons, and suddenly she shows up unannounced, and now he has to introduce her.

Like Marla in Fight Club, Ed Norton might be the boss, but even he has a private life.

I think there's a very strong likelihood she'd the lead of the Arkham show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"