The Harley Quinn News and Discussion Thread

Season 4 trailer is out. Ummm, violates a few forum rules.

Harley's Bat outfit is amazing though.

Ok, three episodes in from the new season. So far I enjoy it as much as previous seasons. Harley trying to fit in the Bat-family delievers as a concept, and characters like Clayface, Bane and King Shark are still lots of fun.

Does it feel like there is less talk about the show this year? Less engagement online?

Yes I have noticed that. Dunno why, it’s still as great as ever imo.
I agree there’s less engagement which could be for a combination of reasons. The writers and actors strikes could be a factor, Kaley Cuoco would normally be doing interviews and posing on social media about the show. There just seems to be less fan engagement in general right now possibly because of the unknowns with DC stuff right now.

This is a great show and I’m enjoying this season.

Great season! Both Harley and Ivy had to figure out what they wanted individually and they kinda had to do their own things to do that. The writers were able to figure out how to show that giving each other space actually showed how strong their relationship is.

I really hope there’s a season 5 because “Gotham City Sirens” sounds very cool. At this time no word on season 5 doesn’t worry me. Given that studios including WB have now suspended production deals I doubt we’ll get any announcements about season 5 until there’s a contract with at least the writers and probably one with the actors too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"