Harley Quinn versus The Joker

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for this so I thought I better create one!

http://screenrant.com/harley-quinn-vs-joker-movie-spinoff/

Warner Bros. Pictures and DC Entertainment are developing a live-action film pitting Harley Quinn against The Joker, Screen Rant has learned. This project is set within the DCEU and seems to be in addition to the Suicide Squad sequel (Jaume Collet-Serra is reportedly in the running to direct) and the in-development Gotham City Sirens which sees Margot Robbie’s Quinn in another feature directed by David Ayer.

Hopefully they can recycle the footage they cut from skwad when they delve into their backstory again

I think it's just an idea, we'll see how far it goes beyond this. They have a lot of movies planned.

I'd say GCS is further in the process of getting made as this seems to have just started developing.

Yeah, they should just incorporate some of the Mad Love stuff into GCS and have it be part of Harley's development (which hopefully doesn't end with her saying "eh, I'll take him back 'cause sequel).

The odds of this happening alongside GCS seems unlikely to me.

I think this project was the basis of rumor and nothing more. I'd rather see GCS.

It's something that'd easily be incorporated into GCS.

I hope they include poison ivy no matter what they do

Sounds like a story arc within Gotham City Sirens.
It wouldn't need to be its own film.

If WB does anything like this, they can't be afraid like last time.

"Crazy, Stupid, Love" is one of my favorites.

Since this will feature that director - this film becomes the only DC Comics movie I'm looking forward to (well maybe aside from Flashpoint).

I guess there was merit to this story after all.

I love the choice of directors.

Aha ha ha ha aha hah.

Another Joker movie?????

Are WB planning on announcing one per week from now on?

We're gonna get a Joker vs. Joker movie where Leto clashes with the Elseworlds Joker.

I'm skeptical about whether one Joker film can be pulled off. Doing two unrelated Joker films with potentially two different Jokers sounds imbecilic.

Count me in as another person that doubts this project will actually see the light of day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"