• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Harvey Dent Called Me!!/Calls Related to Dent (New Call on 4/18)

I know its off topic but I just got the same call from Harvey... anyone received it twice?

I just got 2nd call. Got a call about an hour ago and just got the same call again - man he really wants my support! lol

And in case people are wondering, the second call was the same as the first, nothing new.

I just got my call and I recorded it!!!! I should have the recording up in a few minutes! :)

Yeah just in case we missed it... It happened the last time he called earlier in the month.

i got 3 calls so far. did you guys submit more than 1 pic/video to the site? they're probably just going down the numbers list.

I almost feel that we are supposed to have this whole thing ended by today by the way he's being aggresive about this

What's the gap between the first and second calls? Since I answered the first, but I wanted it on my answering machine. :csad:

hey guys a lil glitch i guess happend cuz they called me twice with the same message 10min apart lol...recorded part of it the second time

i got two phone calls as well....they were both the same call

did anyone that got more than one call submit more than one pic/video to the site with the same number?

anyway, i was listening to my first call when the second one came in and got my voice mail. then i got home and got another call. the first one was the 000 number while the third one was unknown. all same messages.

He called me for the second time and I actually got to hear it this time. I'm happy now I go to sleep.

Heres the recording I made of the phone call :oldrazz:

[YT]RkC9P_VAV5A[/YT]

(edit: CURSE YOU YOUTUBE!!! The video was working fine a minute ago)

He wont stop calling me! He just called again. LEAVE ME ALONE HARVEY!

I got 2 calls from Harvey too. And I'm from Czech and he called! Great! :word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"