The Dark Knight Harvey Dent Called Me!!/Calls Related to Dent (New Call on 4/18)

Great job!

I'll save it as an mp3 and put it on the wiki. :yay:

thank goodness my answeing machine recorded the whole thing THAT time too .. I went out for 5 minutes to take the trash out and I come back to that message :woot:

got 2 calls also. just started a new shift at work and had to excuse myself to take the first call. I have my priorities in order.

:funny:

Meanwhile, I'm only good enough for one call. :cmad:

Somethings definitely happening, I think that all of this is headed towards a Dent themed trailer. It shows how ambitious and ruthless Dent can be, in the pursuit of high office. But this ccfabg.org is just a front for the Mob, they're scarred of Dent

I just got a call. Now I see that the viral has REALLY kicked in this week. I assume a new trailer shortly.

Did anyone else get a call from the Harvey Dent campaign? I got one a couple of hours ago about the Citizens for a Better Gotham.

A number of us did. I moved your post to this thread because it's where the relevant discussion on the Dent calls is taking place.

Welcome to the Hype.

A number of us did. I moved your post to this thread because it's where the relevant discussion on the Dent calls is taking place.

Welcome to the Hype.

Yes, keep a lid on these new threads. The board's confusing enough as is! Too many virals incoming!:woot:

I wonder what harvey will say at his speech on Tuesday

So Harvey called me three times...Very cool. He needs our help :(

i bet the speach and our insuing pranks will be aired on the gnn site wrong thread i know sorry.

I've been gone for a few hours so can anyone tell me what all's happened since 6:00 pm EST?

Ugh! the recording I made is finally playing on Youtube.
I figure I'll post it even though its a little old now.
[YT]RkC9P_VAV5A[/YT]

That's some good work, Monkey! Have a banana!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"