The Dark Knight Harvey Dent Called Me!!/Calls Related to Dent (New Call on 4/18)

I got a call but was in class so couldn't answer....I didn't even get a message. :(

got my phone call about 5 minutes ago i am very excited

haha I just got the call at my house and cell at the same time cool!! Weeeeee

good god we all sound like 13 year old girls waiting for that boy who we have a crush on to call us ... hahaha

Just got a phone call from Harvey (on my cell, not one of the TDK cells). Apparently he needs our help defeating a group of "malevolent" individuals spreading lies about Harvey in an attempt to smear him and his campaign. Guess the next round has begun...

i'm waiting at my computer with my phone on speaker so I can hopefully record the whole thing when I get the call.

What exactly are the accusations that these concerned citizens for gotham have made?

This is great, everytime I see 000-000-0000 on my phone I get turned on.

:dry:

Lets unmask these forces ;D
I was on the phone with my girl, and then bloop, call on the other line :D

me too. i see those zeros, im usually at work so i run and hide and answer the phone! So much fun!

Just got my call. 000-000-0000 is usually a recording from Blockbuster, but I remembered the last call, so I knew it would be Harvey :yay:.

i'm so sick i missed the initial call!!! :(

Lol Harvey is very persistent. Just got my second call. I like the awkward "Thank you" at the end

uh...my second call got cut off can anyone tell me what it was about!????????????

I just got a second call today. First I got the call about the smear campaign, and now I got another, but they didn't say anything. Did this happen to anyone or what?

:brucebat:

I just got a 2nd Harvey Dent call. I answered the first, so why'd I get a second? Maybe they planned it to call twice in case I missed the first? Anyone else get two calls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"