Has Mel Gibson been forgiven yet?

I forgave him when he made this

Mel may be an anti-Semetic bastard but he makes a damn good movie and that's all that matters to me when I'm watching a movie.

when did Mel lose his Aussie accent exactly? I wanna say the mid 90s.

I will never forgive Mel Gibson for Air America.

Air America wasnt that bad :mad:

I forgave him when he made this

Mel may be an anti-Semetic bastard but he makes a damn good movie and that's all that matters to me when I'm watching a movie.

That was pretty damn funny, I agree. Your response reminds me of a South Park quote from Imagination Land part 1. Something like "He may be a crazy, jew hating bastard, but dammit, the man understands plotting and story structure"

Mel's 28 year old son Milo Gibson is a up and coming actor. He made his debut in his father's film Hacksaw Ridge and has a few movies coming out in which he has major roles.

Hurricane
[YT]/6s2poY9gTLE[/YT]

All the Devil's Men
A battle-scarred War on Terror bounty hunter is forced to go to London on a manhunt for a disavowed CIA operative, which leads him into a deadly running battle with a former military comrade and his private army

Starring Milo GIBSON, Gbenga AKINNAGBE, Sylvia HOEKS, Morgan SPECTOR and William FICHTNER

I can’t tell if that Hurricane movie looks bad or if it’s just the incredibly cheap looking trailer. It makes me feel bad for Ramsay Bolton.

Hollywood certainly has. In my eyes, he’s irredeemable.

He didn't kill anybody, didn't rape anybody and hasn't touched any children; there's nothing for me to forgive.

Pretty sure a good amount of the world has gotten drunk and said some stupid stuff especially when trying to get laid like he was. I was more mad at his girl for recording private conversations that most of society shouldnt have heard.

Roman Polanski makes movies and gets Oscars, so blacklisting Mel Gibson who’s done nothing in comparison is rather hypocritical.

Gibson did allegedly beat his ex-girlfriend (giving her black eyes and breaking her front teeth). He also allegedly hit her while she was holding their young child.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ting-hit-ex-girlfriend-Oksana-Grigorieva.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ting-hit-ex-girlfriend-Oksana-Grigorieva.html

Anyway I don't think Gibson is blacklisted. Certain people and companies are always probably going to be wary of hiring him or financing projects he is involved with but many others won't care.

Gibson has three movies in post production that are due out in the next 18 months and is attached to another film in development.

Gibson had five years in which he didn't work 2005-2010 but since then he has featured in at least one movie a year besides 2015 when he was filming Hacksaw Ridge.

Hacksaw Ridge was nominated for Best Picture and he himself for Best Director at the Oscars two years ago. He most definitely is forgiven.

His acting career might be on a different path now as he seems to be playing more villain roles. Maybe a smart move.

I thought it was great how Stallone put him in an Expendables movie; the movie was a bore but Mel was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"