Has the MCU peaked?

In regards Galactus, he can be reasoned with. Bargained with is probably the better phrase to use, wherein lies the potential for the character as a multi film villain. I mean the whole concept of a Herald is a bargaining chip, where Galactus will spare that person's planet in exchange for unquestioning fealty.

In addition to that, the character's hunger means nothing is guaranteed and more bargains will have to the made, to the point where the Heroes have lost themselves completely in trying to protect those nearest to them. Reed/Sue, Doom, Silver Surfer and eventually the Avengers would have to face up to the decisions they've made in order to stave off Galactus, and this isn't me making things up, as these are stories straight out of the comic book.

Maybe Galactus is more a phase villain than a saga, but maybe we should be doing away with the idea of a saga anyway, as it has become far too much for any creative to handle to a satisfying degree. The fact they managed it in the first place is an absolutely insane achievement (I'd even argue the infinity saga is more of a marketing tool used after the fact, but that's another debate).

In regards Galactus, he can be reasoned with. Bargained with is probably the better phrase to use, wherein lies the potential for the character as a multi film villain. I mean the whole concept of a Herald is a bargaining chip, where Galactus will spare that person's planet in exchange for unquestioning fealty.

In addition to that, the character's hunger means nothing is guaranteed and more bargains will have to the made, to the point where the Heroes have lost themselves completely in trying to protect those nearest to them. Reed/Sue, Doom, Silver Surfer and eventually the Avengers would have to face up to the decisions they've made in order to stave off Galactus, and this isn't me making things up, as these are stories straight out of the comic book.

Maybe Galactus is more a phase villain than a saga, but maybe we should be doing away with the idea of a saga anyway, as it has become far too much for any creative to handle to a satisfying degree. The fact they managed it in the first place is an absolutely insane achievement (I'd even argue the infinity saga is more of a marketing tool used after the fact, but that's another debate).

He also likes to take his helmet off and share a nice drink and laugh with Hercules.

b2wwzia2lsv91.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"