Hasbro Marvel Legends series 3?!

I've never said or thought that Danger would be a BAF....folks have just bee saying it.....

But you don't have to be HUGE to be a BAF.....They could make Hulk a BAf due to his size, but they don't cause he's Popular....a Solo Packed Nimrod would't sell as well as a Hulk so why use the plastic...make it a BAF and WHAMO!

Nimrod would sell better then banshee, blacknight, and deathlock... plus to be honest i couldn't see the fig being much bigger then what lets say, bishop would be

Yeah....I guess he maybe would......sell....He'd be as tall as Bishop but wider.....

Uh...Internet Bio says he's three Meters tall....that's 12 feet.....is that right?

3 meters = 9.84251969 feet

wikipedia has him listed as 10 feet.

then nimrod would simply be no bigger then the sassy fig... personally i think the fig would end up a lil smaller.. considering sassy is just FRIGGIN HUGE esp whe standing back strait and legs strait

3 meters......3 1/3 feet in a meter...yeah 10 feet...what was I talking about......

then nimrod would simply be no bigger then the sassy fig... personally i think the fig would end up a lil smaller.. considering sassy is just FRIGGIN HUGE esp whe standing back strait and legs strait

He should be wider....personally I think Sassy turned out a little too lanky

ya sassy usually is a lil wider.. but he has been depicted that thin in later years.. but older pics he was very wide

Yeah, his arms are whats' really lanky. The legs are lanky but its the arms where it shows more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"