Hasbro Marvel Legends series 3?!

Fear the Manhandling Man Hands.

It was Beefy ****..

Anyway I really hope we get an Aragorn BAF from this wave....othereise I'll just get ahorse and sacifice my Redeemer's wings....

Unless it's the Buckethead villain Black Knight....if it's not Dane I could give a hit less wether he's got a horse or not....I still think the varient should be a bucket headed villain Black Knight

Daneknight.jpg
tos73.jpg

Is the Dane with shoulder pads the modern look??

I'd get a buckethead just because of the buckethead.

Semi Modern....like a couple years ago.....they will prolly go with the look like Jin did in TF.....

I want them both....it seems like such an easy varient and gives us a different character to boot.

It would be easy peasy.

I like the modern look better but I can see the other "classic" look being made. Hopefully he'd have a removeable helmet like Ant-Man.

Hope so.....I hope they get his hair color right if they do...he's Blonde......for some reason I thing they might think he's got black hair......like Captain Britain....I always thig that CB would be blonde.....

Black Knight is easily my most anticipated figure to see.....only a couple weeks.......lucky you, you get all the images as a Bday present.....I only get them as an Early Bday Pressy

Hope so.....I hope they get his hair color right if they do...he's Blonde......for some reason I thing they might think he's got black hair......like Captain Britain....I always thig that CB would be blonde.....

I hope they do it right too. Unfortunately I dunno, they did frik up Banshee's hair.

Say, are we still trading Planet Hulk's??

Black Knight is easily my most anticipated figure to see.....only a couple weeks.......lucky you, you get all the images as a Bday present.....I only get them as an Early Bday Pressy

All I want is my Ross figs for my b-day. The hell with Black Knight.

Did you know that once in a mini called X-men vs the Avengers, that Wolverine squared off with an avenger and found something that his claws couldn't cut through?

That something? The Ebony Blade weilded by the Black Knight, Forged by Merlin, even the mighty Wolverine and his Adamantium were stopped by the Ebony Blade of the Black Knight.

Imressed?

Did you know that once in a mini called X-men vs the Avengers, that Wolverine squared off with an avenger and found something that his claws couldn't cut through?

That something? The Ebony Blade weilded by the Black Knight, Forged by Merlin, even the mighty Wolverine and his Adamantium were stopped by the Ebony Blade of the Black Knight.

Imressed?

That is a pretty cool tidbit. When Black Knight was Avenger who else was on the team??

He's been there a couple times....that paticular team was Cap, BK, Tigra Dr Druid, She Hulk, Photon and Thor with a Beard....both teams were less than stellar at the time, the X-men were Wolverine, Punk Storm, Rogue, Dazzler and they were led by Magneto.

The whole thing started when Magneto went off on his own toget something....it turned out that part of Asterpiod M had rashed to Earth, the Souviet Super Soldiers go involved too it was a three way....All Magneto wanted was his Helmet.

captain britain is blonde???!!
and dane does have black hair too???

or am i missing some thing there?
cap's been blonde ever since his arrival in the MU...

Maybe I got them Backwards.......I'm not britich I'm Canadian.....

Anyway

Aragorn
Lockjaw
Nimrod
Warstar

If it's Lockjaw then that breathes hope for Inhumans...Warstar of course sheds light on the Imperial Guard......

Likely it will be Aragorn since Black Knight is in this wave.......Nimrod is also likely...bein an X Villain......though there is always talk that Danger could be the BAF for some reason.

why would Nimrod or Danger be a BAF? danger is the size of a regular marvel legend.. shes no more then 6ft tall in the comic (if that), and Nimrod in ML form wouldnt be bigger then juggernaut, hulk, thor buster iron man, or sassquatch... infact im pretty sure hes smaller then sassy

I've never said or thought that Danger would be a BAF....folks have just bee saying it.....

But you don't have to be HUGE to be a BAF.....They could make Hulk a BAf due to his size, but they don't cause he's Popular....a Solo Packed Nimrod would't sell as well as a Hulk so why use the plastic...make it a BAF and WHAMO!

Jesse actually said in one of his last answering sessions that Sasquatch would probably need to be a BAF if they had waited to make him now, so Nimrod would probably have to be one too.

I'm thinking that Sauron will probably be the next BAF. Height isn't a problem for him to be a single figure, but his wingspan might.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"