Have Comic book movies affected TV network shows?

P

Portmanlover

I saw a trailer for this new show HEROES. looks like a lame attempt at the X-MEN comics. Can't NBC get original? are TV shows gonna rip off the Comic Books stories now?

Portmanlover said:
I saw a trailer for this new show HEROES. looks like a lame attempt at the X-MEN comics. Can't NBC get original? are TV shows gonna rip off the Comic Books stories now?
dude, sorry to burst your bubble, but it's one of the best shows NBC has made in a really long time

I'm not sure if you noticed it, but it has been on for almost a month

and there's a forum for the show right here

The 1989 Batman movie definitely caused the 1990 Flash TV series to be produced.

man, the Flash had weird muscles, like molded marzipan on a novelty cake. :down

Portmanlover said:

Jeph Loeb is behind this

Wilhelm-Scream said:
man, the Flash had weird muscles, like molded marzipan on a novelty cake. :down

Haha! You don't scare me with your marzipan muscles!

jag

Heroes rocks. More cheerleaders and teleporting Japanese dudes in primetime I say. It's the success of Lost that has led to more serialized drama and bigger budgets on network tv. Of the 14 new fall shows, half had pilots that cost more than $6 million to make.

heros had an xmen comic, lost had a flash one, lost is a better show

conclusion..DC is better than marvel

Assassin said:
heros had an xmen comic, lost had a flash one, lost is a better show

conclusion..DC is better than marvel

You are only half correct - DC is better than Marvel, but Heroes is twice the show Lost is.

StorminNorman said:
You are only half correct - DC is better than Marvel, but Heroes is twice the show Lost is.
No it isn't.

Heroes is good, but it's not as good as Lost.

Portmanlover said:
Everything made....is a variation of something made before...take for example your post....it has been made before (check out the "HEROES" forum)....but then my response here is just a variation of the post PLAS made earlier today (which was a variation of a post made by someone in the "HEROES" forum to the guy who made the post that you are ripping off).....:hyper:

The most overused word in Hollywood is 'inspired'.

Heroes runs circles around Lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"