Have you ever been in...The Moment?

I was in a fight with my ex girlfriend out side a movie theatre , it had rained earlier and during our argument she stomped her foot down in a puddle. We had made up and i thought it was kind of cute how she did that . Now I miss her. I hate this thread.

Once my wife (when she was my girlfriend) punched me in the mouth outside of a movie theater.

You know it's a sad testament that my two stories about girls involve me getting hit.

I know what moment your talking about. But my situation wasn't after an argument. It was after a chick I like had been making out with me in my car and we decided to step out of the car, because it was hot, it had been raining all night, and it started up again after a few minutes of us standing out there. At first it was sprinkling,then it poured. So we started kissing and eventually we were naked in the rain, on the hood of her car. It was a first for me. Felt like Spider-Man, minus the naked chick, and I wasn't upside down.

But I bet if you ask her, I'm sure she would say it was much more romantic than how I put it..:huh:

Last edited:
Yes, I had a kiss with a girl in the rain. I was also hanging upside down from a web.

What makes no sense about this story, besides the fact it's only a popular scene in Spider-Man and spoofs of Spider-Man is that I'm gay and the chick was some random broad I didn't know. :o

No, but once I had sex with an ex back stage during a production of Little Shop of Horrors, while his current girlfriend was on stage singing with the chorus.

Yeah, and I'm Brad Pitt.

I had that moment. I was on holiday in Malta and had just gotten engaged about two weeks before :up:

We had an argument the second week of the holiday - we were in bed and she accused me of *********ing but I swore to her that I was itching the sunburn on my arm :rolleyes: So she stormed out of the hotel in the middle of the night. I went and caught up to her. The rain was pouring as we embraced, and gel ran into my eyes :down:

I learnt two things that night: Not to *********e before checking she's asleep, and not to wear gel in my hair when it's raining.
anyone that gets upset for you bashing the bishop is way too high maitenance for me.

great story though

I find the moment to be better if you are both there but your lives stop you from acting on it, almost as if you'd both realised your true potentials a little late.

I've been way too damn lovey, dovey lately. But last night, ugh, I looked into his eyes and there was an incredible intensity. It really took me by surprise, sparks remain, hooray! :O

having only met my one ex the one i shall post what happen

i was walking along the street and i hear a shouting soi look alla round and look up for some reason. then i realise the person who was shouting was across the road and was coming towards me and it took a while to see who it was cause she had those stupid sun glasses that hide most of your face...but by thetime i realised it was her my mind was like "RUN!!! RUN!!! RU...to late fool..." so then she was all like "long time no speak..." and i was like "well thats due to a little thing called mild hate..." and she was like "you hated me?" and i was like "well...you did dump me by text with no explination and you still haven't returned my dvds...." and she was like "i dumped you by text?:huh:" and i was like "yes...it annoyed me..." and then she was like "sorry..." and i was like "i want my dvds back..." and to this day i still haven't gotten those dvds back... and i still hate her the *****...

It happened to me. I was walking home one day from the DVD store. I saw my ex walking towards me as she did the rain poured down. Slowly I ran towards her. She smiled. I extended my leg out and kicked her in the womb. I elbow dropped her 5 times and kicked her in the ribs. The Moment of a lifetime.

having only met my one ex the one i shall post what happen

i was walking along the street and i hear a shouting soi look alla round and look up for some reason. then i realise the person who was shouting was across the road and was coming towards me and it took a while to see who it was cause she had those stupid sun glasses that hide most of your face...but by thetime i realised it was her my mind was like "RUN!!! RUN!!! RU...to late fool..." so then she was all like "long time no speak..." and i was like "well thats due to a little thing called mild hate..." and she was like "you hated me?" and i was like "well...you did dump me by text with no explination and you still haven't returned my dvds...." and she was like "i dumped you by text?:huh:" and i was like "yes...it annoyed me..." and then she was like "sorry..." and i was like "i want my dvds back..." and to this day i still haven't gotten those dvds back... and i still hate her the *****...

What DVDs were they?

jay and silent bob strike back...and jearsy girl...

i like them enough to watch them again but not enough to buy them again...

Get Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back from her...tell her she can keep Jersey Girl, LoL.

I had that moment with an ex. We got back together.

It was one of the worst mistakes Ive ever made...so, yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"