The Amazing Spider-Man Iconic Scene/Moment

JerseyJoker

Sidekick
Reaction score
In the previous trilogy, each one for better of worse had an iconic scene or moment.

Spidey 1: Upside Down kiss.
Spidey 2: Spidey vs. Doc Ock - Train Fight
Spidey 3: Dancing Peter.

If you had to pick one moment or scene for TASM what would it be?

I can't think of one right now. I wouldn't even say dancing Peter is iconic, more infamous than anything. The upside down kiss definitely is. But here? I can't really think of anything in particular that made me go, "That image is imprinted in my mind and in cinema forever."

Honestly as much as I really liked this movie... There really isn't anything for me that came off as iconic as much as the raimi movies did. But if I had to pick it would probably be first time he says "I'm Spider-Man" or when he's trying to run on the roof after he was shot. But even those didn't have the same "WOW" factor.

The school fight and the final swing .
definitely agree with that latter, that felt like it came right out of the comics for me at least. I would also like to include the scene where Pete and Gwen are talking and she is cleaning him up after his battle with Lizzie.

The school fight for me. The way he webbed the Lizard will be iconic to me.

Hmm. If I was going to pick an 'iconic' moment for this film, it would have to be Peter using his webshooter to tell Gwen about his secret. It was hilarious, awkward, sweet, and totally awesome.

When Spidey shot a web at Gwen's butt, made her twirl, and they kissed......... a little james bond aggressiveness to that.........

Spidey sitting in the centre of webb in sewers, playing a game waiting for the Lizard.

That had to be the best Stan Lee cameo I have seen in these Marvel movies thus far. Definitely memorable.

Spider-Man 3's iconic scene would have to be "The Birth of Sandman" I would have thought. There's also "The Birth of Venom" in the church; but most people and critics were lauding the Sandman scene. Oh yeah, and the Gwen crane rescue.

Anyway for The Amazing Spider-Man, I would say it's the high school Lizard fight too.
Or even the building ledge handstand (the 2 finger pose), as it's an image from the comics

1567557-agile.jpg

Several scenes that I thought were pretty iconic:
-Pete listening to Ben's voicemail and seeing the spider symbol. He had truly become a symbol
-Spidey webbing the Lizard. Coolest thing I've ever scene him do when fighting a villain.
-"Put on the mask. It will make you strong."

Pete listening to Ben's voicemail and seeing the spider symbol. He had truly become a symbol

Definitely this,it was a very touching speech for me

That's one of my problems with this movie. There is not one iconic scene. I felt like SM1 had several--Yes, Upside Down Kiss, but also the wrestling, Spidey and MJ swinging near Times Square, Uncle Ben's Death, Norman's Death, and the Final Swing--and SM2 had a few (Train scene, "Spider-Man: No More").

If I had to say one, it's honestly it's his poses while swinging on the cranes and the great Stan Lee cameo in the high school library. But I don't think anything that really stands out. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone stand out as performances and characters more than any single scene or moment in the movie.

The school fight had some great stuff. I think when he was on the ceiling being chased by the Lizard, the way he moved was WOW. Also, the bit wher ehe swung past a building into the helicopter light.

Also, lowering himself down in the sewer and shooting his web down the tunnels... so cool.

There where a few awesome moments.

-The final shot is by far my favorite action shot of a cinematic Spidey out there.

-The Stan Lee scene. Best cameo of his BY FAR.

-Spider-Man just chilling on his web playing a game on his phone, waiting for the Lizard. That image so perfectly encompasses what's so appealing about Spidey for me - that underneath it all, even when he's tracking the deadly villain, he's still just this 17-year-old kid, who gets bored like any of us would.

-Spidey webbing the Lizard up at the school. That was just a thing of beauty, and the music really helped, too.

-The final shot is by far my favorite action shot of a cinematic Spidey out there.

-The Stan Lee scene. Best cameo of his BY FAR.

-Spider-Man just chilling on his web playing a game on his phone, waiting for the Lizard. That image so perfectly encompasses what's so appealing about Spidey for me - that underneath it all, even when he's tracking the deadly villain, he's still just this 17-year-old kid, who gets bored like any of us would.

-Spidey webbing the Lizard up at the school. That was just a thing of beauty, and the music really helped, too.

Agreed with all these too :)

Spider-Man 3's iconic scene would have to be "The Birth of Sandman" I would have thought. There's also "The Birth of Venom" in the church; but most people and critics were lauding the Sandman scene. Oh yeah, and the Gwen crane rescue.

Anyway for The Amazing Spider-Man, I would say it's the high school Lizard fight too.
Or even the building ledge handstand (the 2 finger pose), as it's an image from the comics

1567557-agile.jpg

Nice!!

Iconic scene? the whole final swing/shot - that was literally, the most thrilling thing I've ever seen.

yeah it's a shame they didn't really have anything as iconic like the 'upside down kiss' in Raimi's, but they were alot of ones that came pretty close imo. Definately when he creates the web in the sewers. The webcaccoon around Lizard, Peter swirling Gwen with the web on the balcony, the school battle fight. I think they could have had one with him swinging Gwen which he did, but it was only a wide shot but yeah that could have been an iconic shot. Oh the first time he swings onto the bridge in Parker clothes, and take off his hood to reveal the suit underneath. such a beautiful shot.

oh and I just thought, suprised no one put this. "I'm going to throw you out the window now" - now that is iconic I think. and obviously blatant foreshadowing."

Final swing and some of the Slow Mo, and other classic Spidey Shots. :up:

First shot of Peter in Costume up on the top of the building... sweeping epic view!

Awesome!

I think it's like Batman 89 where there's so many iconic moments nothing stands out completely.

But the romantic in me loved the snagging of Gwen for the kiss which beautifully and tragically foreshadows the way she dies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"