Comics Having read issues 1 - 3 of Civil War...

sean61675

Spider-Freak
Reaction score
I have a pretty good idea how they are going to "undo" the unmasking (please do not flame me if this has already been discussed or debated). Given Marvel found a way to "undo" the DD unmasking by using Iron Fist in his place therefore making the general population believe that Matt was not DD and also taking into account Joe Q's comment about Ben Reilly, I bet the farm that they will use Civil War as a way to bring him back to be Spider-Man long enough for Marvel to "undo" the unmasking and make everyone believe that Peter is not Spider-Man.

Thoughts?

It's highly likely what you're saying is true, especially as we're going to have the return of the black costume next year.

They could say something like Peter has quit, and there's a new Spidey in the black costume, blah, blah.

Well, we all know retcons suck, but it's going to happen. Otherwise at the end of this Civil War fun, there's no real SPider-Man stories left

I would be shocked if the fact Peter is Spidey will be public knowledge much long after CW ends.

Really all spidey has to do is a pull a dd. He could really just say that the real spiderman made him do it and all the stuff he did was because of the suit giving him super powers. It would back up iron spidey.

but people have seen him out of costume doing spider-man stuff in the spider-man unmasked tie-ins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"