having the worst vacation ever.

I'm questioning the authenticity of that claim.

Go visit Darth Elektra while you're in "hickass South Carolina", as you put it :whatever:

Clever name, butt_salad.

Wow, that's just an awesome name. [/lame]

But Ice-man, how are you living without the chronic :huh:

lol im like fiending it, i want it oh so bad, and i really need a stog too. :( i see these people smoking them here in resteraunts, and i realy need one.

and if i misspelled sumin, i dun care. i hate when people say i misspell, i know i do, im too dam lazy to make corrections.

Well all you can do is make the best of it.
Will they let you off on your own? That may help,if you can break away and get some time alone away from the madness. I'm pretty sure they have age appropriate stuff there since people go there for honeymoons,graduation trips and wedding anniversary's.

Just remember, you only get one shot to spend time with your parents while you're growing up. Once you get older and get out of high school, you start the rest of your life and grow apart from them. You should be thankful for everything they've given you that allows you to experience what's available.

this ones for you...

l19bcf87089582da8acbdc1zb3.jpg

Ice-Man didn't address all the 'negative' posts concerning the topic at hand, did he?

lol im like fiending it, i want it oh so bad, and i really need a stog too. :( i see these people smoking them here in resteraunts, and i realy need one.

and if i misspelled sumin, i dun care. i hate when people say i misspell, i know i do, im too dam lazy to make corrections.

I'll put this in little words so you can understand it....

you are whining for no good reason. Stop being a ***** and spend time with your family while you can.

Ps, you type like a ten-year-old.

M-I-C-K-E-Y, why? Because you have to! Now shut yer pie hole, & enjoy Disney World you little B**ch!:cmad: M-O-U-S-E.

See Ya, Real Soon.:ninja:

BOO HOO! I'm going to disneyworld. :whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"