HB 2 is a GO!

Riven

Superhero
Reaction score
Huzzah!

http://joblo.com/index.php?id=12353

"Recently at the Comic-Con, Guillermo Del Toro reiterated him commitment to HELLBOY 2 saying that there were a lot of politics involved in getting it back to the big screen but that he was determined. That determination has paid off as Universal has picked up HELLBOY 2 in turnaround from Revolution and has set the film for a summer 2008 release. Universal will fully finance and release the film, which will reunite Ron Perlman, Selma Blair and "Abe Sapien" actor Doug Jones, who Del Toro promised would voice the character this time around. Del Toro is currently doing the rounds with his latest film PAN'S LABYRINTH and will begin production on HELLBOY 2 next April."

Well, this is good news! only thing that bugs me a bit is that David H. Pierce won't be doing Abe Sapien's voice... He sounded perfect! And while Doug Jones probably sounds good too, still it'll be weird to hear a different voice for Abe in the sequel...

wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo I loved the first movie. Bring on the second!!!!

This sucker just won't die will it?

Which of course...IS FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!

This is rare for me. A movie that I really love gets a sequal. Great news :up:

Bring On The Golden Army!!!!!!!! :D YES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"