He-Man

Sidekick
Reaction score
1st I've heard of this.

Actor Michael K. Willams has a role in TIH

Published Sunday, February 03, 2008 12:00 PM
http://allhiphop.com/stories/lifestylefilm/archive/2008/02/03/19233736.aspx

PH2005110300516.jpg

AllHipHop.com: Acting wise, what are you working on now and what do you have coming up in the next year?

Michael: I got two films coming up this year, one is The Hulk 2 with Ed Norton, and I'm in the new Spike Lee joint called Miracle At St. Anna, which is based on the Buffalo Soldier story of the 92nd infantry. I just booked this new picture called The Road with Charlize Theron. I'm excited about that and eager to work with her. I'm just cranking them out little by little.

Solider ?
Jim Wilson ?

I'm going to say Shield agent Laroquette whom eventually comes under control of The Leader.

Curious to see who he plays. I just saw him in 'Gone Baby Gone' too. :up:

Didn't know they were making Hulk 2 yet.

ahhh...Laroquette....did he become the Rock??? or Redeamer? Redeamer was white Rock was black but given who he plays as Omar for whatever reason I think in terms of personality.... he favors Redeamer..... characters in comics have often crossed the black white boundry...hell look at Nick Fury.

ahhh...Laroquette....did he become the Rock??? or Redeamer? Redeamer was white Rock was black but given who he plays as Omar for whatever reason I think in terms of personality.... he favors Redeamer..... characters in comics have often crossed the black white boundry...hell look at Nick Fury.

In the comic Laroquette is Rock.

I hope that this is the plan I've always liked Rock and Redeemer, they were made by the Leader tough enough, to mess up the Hulk . Rock would make for some cool visual effects with his ability to change into dangerous deadly shapes.

Note to Mikey: Call it "Hulk 2" again instead of Incredible Hulk and I'll beat your punk ass down.

Didn't know they were making Hulk 2 yet.

Seriously, why do they have to keep referring to it as such.
Anyone calling the new Punisher #2?

They seemed to want to make it clear that one has nothing to do with the other, and yet some actors in it don't even call it what it is.

Seriously, why do they have to keep referring to it as such. Anyone calling the new Punisher #2? They seemed to want to make it clear that one has nothing to do with the other, and yet some actors in it don't even call it what it is.

I don't know, but I really enjoyed Christian Bale in "Batman 5".

:woot:

Seriously, why do they have to keep referring to it as such.
Anyone calling the new Punisher #2?

They seemed to want to make it clear that one has nothing to do with the other, and yet some actors in it don't even call it what it is.

And yet if we express concern that Marvel Films' marketing department isn't doing an adequate job of controlling public opinion of this movie, we are referred to as "whiny impatient fanboys." :whatever:

And yet if we express concern that Marvel Films' marketing department isn't doing an adequate job of controlling public opinion of this movie, we are referred to as "whiny impatient fanboys." :whatever:

But only by a whiny, impatient boyfan.
;)

Great news, he is a great actor, I love his show "The Wire", he should be a good addition to the already great cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"