Heads Up! New Character Spots Premiering Today!

DarknessOfDeath said:
-stomps his feet- NO! LOWER THE RAMP! ... er.. DAMN. It should have been Jean's Spot! Not Mystique! WHY!?!:mad:
WE'RE NOT LEAVING!!!

RIP Cyclops
MaleRogue said:
Yeah exactly wow...

give us a phoenix or a Rogue one....damn you foxx
Why Rogue, it'd be boring as hell

Aiden said:
LOL!!!....hahaha

maybe juggs...seeing as how hes new and an audience grabber

Aiden said:
WE'RE NOT LEAVING!!!

RIP Cyclops

Well if we don't get one of Jean/Phoenix, there's the movie to look forward to cause she has LARGER screentime than everyone else :D .... Im happy. The girl is actually getting the screentime she deserves... I can't wait!:o

IN UR FACE WOLVERINE!! HAHAHA!

DarknessOfDeath said:
Well if we don't get one of Jean/Phoenix, there's the movie to look forward to cause she has LARGER screentime than everyone else :D .... Im happy. The girl is actually getting the screentime she deserves... I can't wait!:o

IN UR FACE WOLVERINE!! HAHAHA!
*points and laughs at Wolverine, but not Jackman because Aiden likes him*

I LOVE the shot where she breaks the guard's neck in the convoy! Her leg is like a snake in that shot! She's deadly!

Storm22 said:
I LOVE the shot where she breaks the guard's neck in the convoy! Her leg is like a snake in that shot! She's deadly!
#1 female badass:up:

The new spot is Mystique and I an't watch any of them.

The mystique spot was ok but we only got clips from 2 scenes. Hope she gets more action then that in the movie.

And ya a Rouge spot wouldnt be that intresting since as far as we know, she doesnt throw one punch in the movie unlike the rest of the X-men.

So I wonder the the hell the point is of her taking Colossus's powers?

PhoenixRising said:
Mystique? What about

The Phoenix!!!

Too each his own I guess!

But I am certain that Phoenix could beat the **** out of Mystique :D

Jean/Phoenix can... do anything the hell she wants... now thats the kinda woman who has motivations which I can understand... wither they are good or bad... still...she can do anything.

FieryBalrog said:
Why Mystique?? :confused:

Figured Juggs, Magneto or Phoenix.

I have a feeling there is no rhyme or reason to the release of these spots.

Psionic Force said:
Too each his own I guess!

But I am certain that Phoenix could beat the **** out of Mystique :D

Of course.

IMO - Only two Mutants could even harm Phoenix.

Xavier and Magneto

PhoenixRising said:
Of course.

IMO - Only two Mutants could even harm Phoenix.

Xavier and Magneto

I do not even think they could do much to hurt her. And from what the comics have shown, only Wolverine has been successful in harming her.

Psionic Force said:
I do not even think they could do much to hurt her. And from what the comics have shown, only Wolverine has been successful in harming her.

Even I have to admitt, Magneto and Xavier and MAYBE POSSIBLY Storm.... Could stun her for a second or two.

PhoenixRising said:
Even I have to admitt, Magneto and Xavier and MAYBE POSSIBLY Storm.... Could stun her for a second or two.

yeah and to piss her off even more... whoa :o

Well Rogue would be interresting for a new scene...and she is not boring Aiden....she is my fave character....i don't say **** about you fave one....
Well and Phoenix should have one to....i love Jean's new look with long hair and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"