Heads Up! New Character Spots Premiering Today!

DarknessOfDeath said:
-stomps his feet- NO! LOWER THE RAMP! ... er.. DAMN. It should have been Jean's Spot! Not Mystique! WHY!?!:mad:
WE'RE NOT LEAVING!!!

RIP Cyclops
MaleRogue said:
Yeah exactly wow...

give us a phoenix or a Rogue one....damn you foxx
Why Rogue, it'd be boring as hell

Aiden said:
LOL!!!....hahaha

maybe juggs...seeing as how hes new and an audience grabber

Aiden said:
WE'RE NOT LEAVING!!!

RIP Cyclops

Well if we don't get one of Jean/Phoenix, there's the movie to look forward to cause she has LARGER screentime than everyone else :D .... Im happy. The girl is actually getting the screentime she deserves... I can't wait!:o

IN UR FACE WOLVERINE!! HAHAHA!

DarknessOfDeath said:
Well if we don't get one of Jean/Phoenix, there's the movie to look forward to cause she has LARGER screentime than everyone else :D .... Im happy. The girl is actually getting the screentime she deserves... I can't wait!:o

IN UR FACE WOLVERINE!! HAHAHA!
*points and laughs at Wolverine, but not Jackman because Aiden likes him*

I LOVE the shot where she breaks the guard's neck in the convoy! Her leg is like a snake in that shot! She's deadly!

Storm22 said:
I LOVE the shot where she breaks the guard's neck in the convoy! Her leg is like a snake in that shot! She's deadly!
#1 female badass:up:

The new spot is Mystique and I an't watch any of them.

The mystique spot was ok but we only got clips from 2 scenes. Hope she gets more action then that in the movie.

And ya a Rouge spot wouldnt be that intresting since as far as we know, she doesnt throw one punch in the movie unlike the rest of the X-men.

So I wonder the the hell the point is of her taking Colossus's powers?

PhoenixRising said:
Mystique? What about

The Phoenix!!!

Too each his own I guess!

But I am certain that Phoenix could beat the **** out of Mystique :D

Jean/Phoenix can... do anything the hell she wants... now thats the kinda woman who has motivations which I can understand... wither they are good or bad... still...she can do anything.

FieryBalrog said:
Why Mystique?? :confused:

Figured Juggs, Magneto or Phoenix.

I have a feeling there is no rhyme or reason to the release of these spots.

Psionic Force said:
Too each his own I guess!

But I am certain that Phoenix could beat the **** out of Mystique :D

Of course.

IMO - Only two Mutants could even harm Phoenix.

Xavier and Magneto

PhoenixRising said:
Of course.

IMO - Only two Mutants could even harm Phoenix.

Xavier and Magneto

I do not even think they could do much to hurt her. And from what the comics have shown, only Wolverine has been successful in harming her.

Psionic Force said:
I do not even think they could do much to hurt her. And from what the comics have shown, only Wolverine has been successful in harming her.

Even I have to admitt, Magneto and Xavier and MAYBE POSSIBLY Storm.... Could stun her for a second or two.

PhoenixRising said:
Even I have to admitt, Magneto and Xavier and MAYBE POSSIBLY Storm.... Could stun her for a second or two.

yeah and to piss her off even more... whoa :o

Well Rogue would be interresting for a new scene...and she is not boring Aiden....she is my fave character....i don't say **** about you fave one....
Well and Phoenix should have one to....i love Jean's new look with long hair and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skaboss241
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"