Hellboy Reboot

No need for a reboot. Continue the series. If del toro is too busy to direct then have him produce and one of his buddies direct

I was watching some of the second film last night and I was wondering how would Hellboy do with a reboot new cast, story the lot.

Although im a lover of the first film I think its doubtful that Perlman will dust off his shaven horns for a third.

So do you think a Reboot could work? and Who could replace Perlman?

I personally think a reboot would work well just now with the current amount of CBM is production Hellboy provides one of the few that really stem in to the supernatural.

And a replacement Gerard Butler, Kevin Durand or Ryan Hurst would all be a good choice I think.

Your Thoughts?

I could be open to a reboot just to see some movies that hew a bi closer to the Mignola comics stories. I would love to the The Conqueror Worm adapted into a movie. But, even more so than replacing Perlman, who was perfect, I can't think of a filmmaker as perfect for the Hellboy world and character as Del Toro. Not just his visual sensibility, or his understanding of mythology and folklore, but the way he's able to bring character and humanity to monsters. He's my favorite modern filmmaker and I think he and Hellboy were just a perfect match. It's a real bummer that it looks like they're done at 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"