Helldivers

it would certainly make sense. Arrowhead has a long history of working with Sony, but right now since the latter owns the Helldivers IP, their partnership works out fine even without an acquisition.
Oh have they done other games with Sony? I was saying they were justified in buying them just on the success of this game, especially as they are chasing live service so hard.

Oh have they done other games with Sony? I was saying they were justified in buying them just on the success of this game, especially as they are chasing live service so hard.
Yeah, they have done console exclusive work with Sony even before the first Helldivers game.

My personal philosophy with acquisitions is that it's only fair if the company getting acquired already had a close working relationship with the parent company.

And since Arrowhead had that partnership with Sony, I think an acquisition would be fair and make sense.

This game similar to gears of war?
I haven't played much gears of war in my day, but Helldivers 2 is a 3rd person cooperative shooter. Gears of war had split screen co-op though. This game had it too, but not the sequel.

premium warbond...I'm confused on if they could be obtained with just playing the game too

Trying to decide between this or outlast trials. Looking for a fun game to play to spend time.

I haven't heard of that game before, but I'd definitely recommend Helldivers 2
I don’t talk on my mic though and don’t have any friends on ps5 so seems like I might not get much out of it. Game does look fun though

No. I don’t know if I would benefit from this game with no mic
do you always keep your mic off with multiplayer games or do you keep it on with certain games? the first few matches that I had, I had my mic on but I wasn't talking with anyone. other than when I started playing with my friend and with him I just did party chat

I don’t talk on my mic though and don’t have any friends on ps5 so seems like I might not get much out of it. Game does look fun though

You don't need a mic to play. If you want to communicate without mic there's a little wheel communication feature for your character to give a bunch of verbal answers/responses if someone is talking to you through their microphone. I use that all the time.

You don't need a mic to play. If you want to communicate without mic there's a little wheel communication feature for your character to give a bunch of verbal answers/responses if someone is talking to you through their microphone. I use that all the time.
I think they meant that they just choose not to use the mic and suggested that it may not benefit him because they wouldn't be communicating with their teammates.

so I take it you have been playing the game, too? are you on Ps5 or PC?

Reactions: B
I think they meant that they just choose not to use the mic and suggested that it may not benefit him because they wouldn't be communicating with their teammates.

so I take it you have been playing the game, too? are you on Ps5 or PC?

Just on PC, it's not got enough in it to keep me hooked religiously as you are effectively doing the same dozen or so missions/tasks on repeat, but it's nice to hop onto if you've an hour spare.

I wish there was some more daily/weekly missions, even if they're relatively trivial like kill 100 bugs/bots, just something to give me more of a goal than grinding levels & warbonds.

do you always keep your mic off with multiplayer games or do you keep it on with certain games? the first few matches that I had, I had my mic on but I wasn't talking with anyone. other than when I started playing with my friend and with him I just did party chat
One day I realized my mic wasn’t working or I don’t know how to turn it on, so I just play the games without it. I don’t play as multiplayer games much away so don’t feel like spending anymore money to get a new headset. I might look into this game once it goes on sale

Just on PC, it's not got enough in it to keep me hooked religiously as you are effectively doing the same dozen or so missions/tasks on repeat, but it's nice to hop onto if you've an hour spare.

I wish there was some more daily/weekly missions, even if they're relatively trivial like kill 100 bugs/bots, just something to give me more of a goal than grinding levels & warbonds.
because of where I'm at in life, I'd probably have only an hour to spare anyway. but most of the time that I have been doing missions, they were done way before the 40 minute mark.

as for content, I think this game is going to have quite a bit of a lifespan. they added planetary hazards, new costumes, and I'm sure more missions will come too.
One day I realized my mic wasn’t working or I don’t know how to turn it on, so I just play the games without it. I don’t play as multiplayer games much away so don’t feel like spending anymore money to get a new headset. I might look into this game once it goes on sale
go for it. I think it's been on sale on Steam a few times already. and I believe you'll be fine playing without a mic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"