Help! I missed issues 533--536 a synopsis please!

Kelly

#RESIST
Staff member
Reaction score
I missed these issues and my comic book store didn't have them this weekend when I went...I usually wait for the TPB's anyway, I wanted to know what was going on....

Last thing I know.....Reed and Sue were about to give up the kids to CPS...and Ben and Johnny were off to work on the Hulk problem....

A short synopsis would really be helpful.....thanks in advance.....:)

P.S. I think those are the right issues....I don't have them in front of me so I'm not sure....but hopefully my last thing will help and I picked up the issue w/ Doom on the front cover this weekend...

And damn.....Sue was alittle scary with the wife-beater guy....

I have to catch up on these myself. I have been on business trips, house hunting and then moved - - I have them packed away somewhere if I can just find them!! In the meantime, the moderator at the FF boards at Alvaro's has issue summaries written up at his website, done by J.A.Fludd
Here is the link to the search results of his issue library
FF reviews for #533-536

Iron Maiden said:
I have to catch up on these myself. I have been on business trips, house hunting and then moved - - I have them packed away somewhere if I can just find them!! In the meantime, the moderator at the FF boards at Alvaro's has issue summaries written up at his website, done by J.A.Fludd
Here is the link to the search results of his issue library
FF reviews for #533-536

Yup, those reviews should cover everything.

That did the trick....thanks guys.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"