Help Me Get a Date!!!!!

<Sam Elliot Voiceover>Sarcasm. It's what's for dinner</Sam Elliot Voiceover>

jag

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Is that PG-13? 'Cause the Hype is PG-13.
I guess if Elliot can say "Penis-Breath" you can say that. Never mind.

Also, dude, you need to realize that mocking someone doesn't always mean that you're "jealous of them".
That is a bulls*** line that parents chant for little bucktoothed fat kids and scrawny, mincing bed-wetters when they're being tormented at school.

Like, for instance, when Al Franken makes fun of George Bush for being an "idiot"?....he's..:(...NOT "jealous of George Bush".
He's actually, making fun of someone who deserves it.
It sounds like dude is jealous to me right here.
Kipobe said:
I refuse to help you on account of I think she's using you, and as your friend I don't think I should support that. Don't be her *****, man. Plus, I don't give a **** about you and I'm not your friend. Instead, I've decided to do something equally helpful. Let's review her competition, shall we? k.
I don't know where all that hate came from? If the dude doesn't want to be cool and help out some random dude all has to do is not vote. Where did all this "I don't give a **** about you, I'm not your ****ing friend" crap come from? Somebody obviously is jealous of the thread starter because he's actually trying to get some booty with a hot chick.

Erzengel said:
Just when I thought people stopped using that word, here it is.

I plan on using it in the future to ridicule defensive people.

I'll say it just like George McFly as well.

"Hey, you.....lamebrain, Get your damn hands off her." :up:
I think the post I wrote was so perfectly put, that he missed the brilliant first two paragraphs and went to what he relates to the best... the cheap 'mom-sex' joke. It's a shame too... that last part was a throw-in so I could relate to him on his level. It's sad... if he'd known I was the sarcastic type (which I tried to show him in the first two paragraphs) he'd realize that the last paragraph was a rip-off on what I said in the other thread... 'last-resort comebacks include mom jokes, and like your face'.

He just said something about me not getting enough sex... I responded with the only comeback I thought he could relate to, and he didn't see the irony. :csad: This is America's future? Our day is a day long gone.

The Fonz said:

I don't know where all that hate came from? If the dude doesn't want to be cool and help out some random dude all has to do is not vote. Where did all this "I don't give a **** about you, I'm not your ****ing friend" crap come from? Somebody obviously is jealous of the thread starter because he's actually trying to get some booty with a hot chick.
Yes, I think we're all jealous of someone trying to get booty from a hot chick :confused::down

The Fonz said:
I'm gonna be needing you to write my biography. Your incite will surely teach me things I didn't know of myself, fer sherr, like, totally. :up:

Kipobe said:
I think the post I wrote was so perfectly put, that he missed the brilliant first two paragraphs and went to what he relates to the best... the cheap 'mom-sex' joke. It's a shame too... that last part was a throw-in so I could relate to him on his level. It's sad... if he'd known I was the sarcastic type (which I tried to show him in the first two paragraphs) he'd realize that the last paragraph was a rip-off on what I said in the other thread... 'last-resort comebacks include mom jokes, and like your face'.

He just said something about me not getting enough sex... I responded with the only comeback I thought he could relate to, and he didn't see the irony. :csad: This is America's future? Our day is a day long gone.
"your face" and "your mom" can be decent if they have the right set-up.

The original "your face" joke...the one that started it all was pretty clever, if you ask me.

Ronny Shade said:
Yes, I think we're all jealous of someone trying to get booty from a hot chick :confused::down
Only jealous if you don't get it on a regular basis, tool.

The Fonz said:
Somebody obviously is jealous of the thread starter because he's actually trying to get some booty with a hot chick.

Well we can't all make threads under the guise of a discussion just to simply brag or bring attention to yourselves.

Pdiddy said:
haha, there's a reason that girl is already eliminated!

Here's a pic of the girl I need your help with (in case some people are dissuaded by the above pic):

_L_Lauren-Swieterman-tommy-k.jpg

Ok people lets vote......

but not the one for Pdiddy wants us too :D

Erzengel said:
Well we can't all make threads under the guise of a discussion just to simply brag or bring attention to yourselves.
captain_obvious.jpg

The Fonz said:
Yeah maybe you should reread that post again, slowly this time and definitely more than twice. Kthanx.

Fonzerelli really sucked the fun out of this thread. :csad:

Pdiddy said:
Hey guys -- I need you to help me get a date with this hot girl. She has agreed to go on a date with me if I can help her win this "Hottest Bartender" contest.

We can vote once every hour, so PLLLLLEASE help me out!

Here is the link, and vote for Lauren!!!!! http://uweekly.com/hottest/2

:yay: voted for Brooke. IMO, she seems hotter than Lauren and I want to ruin your chances of getting some. :doom: muahahahahahahaha.

Dammit! All this moronic bickering is NOT helping P Diddy get a date!! :cmad:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Is that PG-13? 'Cause the Hype is PG-13.
I guess if Elliot can say "Penis-Breath" you can say that. Never mind.

Also, dude, you need to realize that mocking someone doesn't always mean that you're "jealous of them".
That is a bulls*** line that parents chant for little bucktoothed fat kids and scrawny, mincing bed-wetters when they're being tormented at school.

Like, for instance, when Al Franken makes fun of George Bush for being an "idiot"?....he's..:(...NOT "jealous of George Bush".
He's actually, making fun of someone who deserves it.

Dog Lips...P. Diddy doesn't need a date.

I thought the hype was rated R because I tend to curse a lot in some threads...until I got wrongly banned.

Tattlers don't get to host Survivors, etm. :down

Erzengel said:
Tattlers don't get to host Survivors, etm. :down

Me running an online survivor game is like hosting a um...well, it just isn't a bright idea. Wait...it's like 2 of the 6 writer's of Scary Movie (Date Movie) writing another script. The world doesn't need that.

DOG LIPS said:
Dammit! All this moronic bickering is NOT helping P Diddy get a date!! :cmad:

I don't care :oldrazz: :oldrazz: :oldrazz: :oldrazz: :oldrazz: :oldrazz:

P. Diddy, you of all people should know that getting a date is child's play. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"