Superman Returns Here It Is The Trailer!

I hope they save the shirt rip for the movie as well! Until I see the movie I have this to keep me occupied: :supes: :supes: :supes:

:D

FINALLY!! I saw the blasted trailer after HUNDREDS of attempts to get Quicktime to play it! Anyway- it was well worth the wait! I am even more AMPED to see this movie now, as i see that Lex Luthor is going to be badass in this installment!! As much as i love the hero- it makes you cheer for them the more when their adversary is just as good at what they do too! When i saw dude play the dual roles of Superman/Clark Kent- i saw shades of Christopher Reeves, and then i kinda got sad when i thought that he won't "be here" to see the movie when it's finally released. This is just my opinion, but i feel like this movie WILL re-instate the Superman franchise in a major way! Can't wait until its' released this summer!

true316 said:
I hope they save the shirt rip for the movie as well! Until I see the movie I have this to keep me occupied: :supes: :supes: :supes:

:D

Don't forget that you can pop in the classics and see it there as well. I particularly like the shirt rip in Superman 3 after Supes and Clark battle.

interesting that noone commentet on the news that a new trailer(a longerer) is coming out soon.

dark_b said:
interesting that noone commentet on the news that a new trailer(a longerer) si coming out soon.

Good point!
Nerds don't care about good news...

Maybe they just didn't hear it.....but then you wouldn't be able to feel superior and call them names, huh?

The international trailer huh, hmmm, it was put in the bag on the 12th. I wonder when they weill release it now.

C. Lee said:
Maybe they just didn't hear it.....but then you wouldn't be able to feel superior and call them names, huh?

mmm you are right ;)

noone knows. but it is 10 seconds longer than the US trailer.

^^

yes it could.. i betting it will be more story instead of action shots.

Yeah, possibly, I'm fine with either one. I'm interested in the story more so than the action to be honest, but I do love those action scenes :)

No im not Dave, if you'd care to just have a look at the trailer I had posted a link to, you will see that there is a shirt rip bit at the end which i carefully alluded to, go on, I'll wait here while you look........

See.....All rippy isn't it!!!

Anyways, link wasnt mine it was on these boards, I just added the link to the page in my post....

Are we all done assuming now?????

Here's a pic for you as well Mr Assumer with the special power of Assumtion!! :supes:

Hang on there Mr Assumer (TM) My super pic posting powers wont work... I'll practice.......

What you think? When 4th trailer will come online? And in what theatres it will be released (I mean in overseas or in domestic)?

I expect it coming on Thursday.

Superb-Man said:
No im not Dave, if you'd care to just have a look at the trailer I had posted a link to, you will see that there is a shirt rip bit at the end which i carefully alluded to, go on, I'll wait here while you look........

See.....All rippy isn't it!!!

uh huh, and? it's the same trailer that's been playing with X-men 3, and it's been online for a few weeks now, at least on youtube. now if you were simply posting because it's now available in hi-res, then I apologize.

No No No, Mr Assumer, No need to say sorry because you are in fact apologising for the wrong thing!!!

You see I myself have seen X-Men "The Last Stand" in the cinema (I'm in UK) and there most sertainly was a Superman Returns trailer but not "that Superman Returns" trailer.

And Im not posting as its High Res......

I am posting because it has a (deep breath)......Shirt Rip, that words starting to annoy me now....

Now my dear sir the give away is the fact that I have quoted someone asking about the ripping of shirts.....:o

Thanks in Advance.....

Oh and I did forget to mention, I didnt say anythin about it being posted before or claiming its new.......Thats your Super-Powers-Of-Assumtion at work again!!!! You really must control that like Cyclops controls his optic blast with the Ruby Quartz glasses, but thats a different thread!!

Cya soon!:marv:

Superb-Man said:
Oh and I did forget to mention, I didnt say anythin about it being posted before or claiming its new.......

Superb-Man said:
Gents the shirt rip is here!

yeah, silly me for thinking that your comment implied that the shirt-rip had just arrived.

HUH?? We've already got a shirt rip in one of the trailers. I don't get it.

And you're going a wee bit overboard with the *snappy* rebuttal, Superb Guy. Dope was just trying to clarify, not be a smarty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"