• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

here's a weird version of superman...

TheDeafGuy

ex-tylerscad2003...
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
517
Reaction score
0
Points
11
tylerssupes.jpg


its a bit sketchy on Superman, proportions completely off, but I like how I did Lex and Lios. Tell me what ya'll think. If its cool, then I'll do more of this type of style.

Thanks
 
mmm...glad you like it but why? Whats good about it and whats bad? If bad, what can be done to improve and make it where people would like it more, ya know?

I'm really tryig to make a style...not an easy thing to do these days
 
I like it because it's a different style of Superman....almost like something you'd see in a comic strip. Sort of reminds me of a political cartoon, or a spoof or some sort. I also think the coloring is nicely done too.
 
0neDisturbedSOB said:
I like it because it's a different style of Superman....almost like something you'd see in a comic strip. Sort of reminds me of a political cartoon, or a spoof or some sort. I also think the coloring is nicely done too.

/\ I second what he said.


HA! Two can play at that game!
 
AMPUTEE SUPERMAN!! Coming Fall 2006 by Mattel!
 
TheDeafGuy said:
tylerssupes.jpg


its a bit sketchy on Superman, proportions completely off, but I like how I did Lex and Lios. Tell me what ya'll think. If its cool, then I'll do more of this type of style.

Thanks

Superman looks like he was carrying some kryptonite when he got into some kind of crippling car accident.
 
I'm not good with critiquing so I'll just say I really like how you did Lex. It's like something I'd see on a late-night cartoon.
 
thanks ya'll, sometime next week, I'll fix up Superman a bit better and then add in some more characters, any ideas ya'll?
 
TheDeafGuy said:
thanks ya'll, sometime next week, I'll fix up Superman a bit better and then add in some more characters, any ideas ya'll?

Don't do that. I like Superman crippled.

It adds hope to the hopeless.
 
heheh, thats cute way of looking at it. if you noticed, I meant to give supes a beer belly, of some sorts. But anyhows, I will still keep the hopeless look, but fix him up a bit.
 
thats cool, but it looks like superman really needs to go to the toilet!
 
It looks good. Like someone earlier said, it looks like some sort of comic-strip drawing.

But I have one question. Why does Supes has such a strange pose?
 
Rememeber the MTV cartoon - The Head?

Kinda puts me in mind of that a bit

And yeah he looks like he needs to take a piss


Thats what he gets for having his underpants over his breeks

funny stuff
 
But I have one question. Why does Supes has such a strange pose?[/QUOTE]


because I suck at drawing....lol. Not really, I just wanted to be lazy while drawing in class...what would you rather do? Listen to psychology mumble jumbo or draw Superman!?
 
I'd say you have a future if you hone your skills a bit...to me, it looks like art you see on greeting cards. It's very stylized.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"