Heroes Face Off: Round 1 Peter Petrelli VS Hiro Nakamura

Captain_BluTac

You Better Run
Reaction score
Well since this place will be pretty dead until the new season starts, I thought a face off game might liven things up, there is no strict rule on how you should decide who to vote for, it could be who you think would win in a fight or merely your favourite character, so the Face Off's are as follows...

Round 1: Peter Petrelli VS Hiro Nakamura - Winner Peter Petrelli.
Round 2: Sylar VS Adam Monroe
Round 3: Noah Bennet VS Mohinder Suresh VS Ando Masahashi
Round 4: Maya Herrera and Alejandro Herrera VS Niki Sanders and DL Hawkins
Round 5: Claire Bennet VS Monica Dawson VS Elle Bishop
Round 6: Nathan Petrelli VS Matt Parkman VS The Haitian
Round 7: Micah Sanders VS Molly Walker
Round 8: Isaac Mendez VS Simone Deveaux VS Eden McCain VS Candice Wilmer
Round 9: Daniel Linderman VS Bob Bishop VS Angela Petrelli VS Kaito Nakamura VS Maury Parkman VS Charles Deveaux
Round 10: Peter Petrelli VS Round 2 Winner VS Round 3 Winner
Round 11: Round 4 Winners VS Round 5 Winner VS Round 6 Winner
Round 12: Round 7 Winner VS Round 8 Winner VS Round 9 Winner
Round 13 (Final): Round 10 Winner VS Round 11 Winner VS Round 12 Winner

The first round will stay open until the new series airs, but from then on we will be working in week long cycles, so

Round 1

Peter Petrelli

peter_petrelli.jpg

VS

Hiro Nakamura

hiro-1.jpg

You've made the poll multiple choice, people can vote for both lol :confused:

I know, it's because later on when there are 3 or more candidates, I will make the poll multiple choice, so I thought I would make them all multiple choice, if it comes to a draw, I will just dismiss all the people who voted twice.:o:D

Peter can do what Hiro can do and more so of course he'd win.

By the way if this thread gets a decent amount of votes before the poll ends I will just move on to the next round.:

Peter would win in a fight...eventhough I think I like Hiro better.

I think Peter would def win. He has Hiros powers and others plus he can use two powers at once.

Edit;

I wish it was already September *Sigh*

Since there is no strict rules: I voted for Hiro because he's Asian. Nuff said.

NUP_111114_0427.jpg

Did you know that they were gonna call Hiro the Asian but they changed it to Hiro at the last minute?

Oh thank **** for that and Oh that's a point, why has no one picked up on the fact we know who Hiro's mother is (Ici[sp?] Nakamura)?:o

Did you know that they were gonna call Hiro the Asian but they changed it to Hiro at the last minute?

that would be lame, if it was true...thats like calling the guy from Haiti, the Haitian...oh wait.

hmm...i Like hiro better as an character but I'm gonna look at this as if it's an fight and go with Peter.

Okay it's official, I've decide if Peter gets up to 16 votes I will start a new round since I said I would let this run to 30 votes but that's never gonna happen. :grin:

You can skip round 2 and go to round 3. Nobody is gonna vote for Ando or Mohinder.

Winner: Peter Petrelli

peter_petrelli.jpg

We'll be seeing him again in Round 10, so be sure to join us for the next Heroes Face Off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"