He's the original Terminator... The Deathstroke/Slade Wilson Thread.

He has been a fan favorite in comics, cartoons and live action TV. Will we see Deathstroke on the big screen too? Who should play him? Discuss.

Perez sort of recycled from Taskmaster (May 1980 Avengers vs December 1980 Teen Titans. Admittedly Wolfman gave him a better background and personality than Michele did with Tasky.

Aaron Eckhart for the Role.

But he's old man... He's just old and worn out and not nearly in the shape a modern CBM Deathstroke needs to be. Again... Deathstroke is NOT and old man. The white hair is not from age. It's from the experiment that gave him his powers.

Ahnold is SIXTY-EIGHT!!!!! Forgettabowt it!

Canonically Wilson was a soldier who lied about his age and in at 16, in the Korean war. Despite lie he made the rank of major by the early Viet-Nam war. Let's say 1951 - 1966. He was introduced to his future wife for intensive martial training, fathered two sons and reached Lt. Colonel and Super Soldiered. Let's say '73 as the war wound down.

The 16 age in '51 puts his year of birth as 1935. He'd be 38 when the process was done. Assuming his regeneration trait stopped his aging process, he'd be a 47 year old experienced warrior in a 38 year old body when he encountered the Titans first time.

So ideally the actor should be late 30s, good enough looks to pull off the eyepatch and close to the 6'4" the DC wikia cites for his height.

I just don't get why you wouldn't put him in the movie, he's far more recognizable than like half the main characters and has never been on the big screen I think.

I just don't get why you wouldn't put him in the movie, he's far more recognizable than like half the main characters and has never been on the big screen I think.

He'll probably be in the next one.

Deathstroke needs his own movie. His backstory alone is enough for 2 hour movie atleast. Ending with him losing an eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"