• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Heterosexual men should be circumcised - AP

Yes, us hispanic kids must stay un-circumcised! ;)
I'm a white as white bread gets, and I'm not circumcised. My mom and dad decided against genital mutilation for both their sons. My younger brother, un-wisely he now thinks, chose circumcision at 20. He told me that without the foreskin sex isn't as good.

chose circumcision at 20.

Ouch! :csad: How many people here will get it done at their current age? Probably none! Circumcision is another way of your parents f---ing with you!

don't be silly. wouldn't you prefer your schlong to be leaner,cleaner, and aerodynamic, rather than lack all those things and a certain je ne sais quoi?:o

don't be silly. wouldn't you prefer your schlong to be leaner,cleaner, and aerodynamic, rather than lack all those things and a certain je ne sais quoi?:o

But the question is, would at your current age go to the doctor and say, "hey get the scissors!"

:o

George-Soros_Dr-Evil.jpg

I got a brainstorm...how about not sleeping with people who have HIV.

Ouch! :csad: How many people here will get it done at their current age? Probably none! Circumcision is another way of your parents f---ing with you!
I've been thinking about it for the past 4 years now.

A 60% decrease eh? So... that's 0.2% risk instead of 0.5% risk (or something equally silly). Sounds totally
not
worth it.

I don't quite understand how the cicumcision helps with preventing HIV...but whatever. People should get circumcised anyways because it looks better :up:
don't read all of that medical jargon Erz is spouting!!!
just know the cooties get stuck in the crevacies and are harder to scrub out.
see!!
here's a diagram to make the whole thing more elementary my dear Watson.
sharpei_gris.jpg
=hard to scrub
:up:

Seacrest Out

ha, so the subtext is: let the gays die of HIV.:o
I caught that, too. That "HIV and AIDS were purposefully introduced into the gay community to kill them off" theory is starting to look a little more possible.

don't read all of that medical jargon Erz is spouting!!!
just know the cooties get stuck in the crevacies and are harder to scrub out.
see!!
here's a diagram to make the whole thing more elementary my dear Watson.
sharpei_gris.jpg
=hard to scrub
:up:

Seacrest Out
I'd hit it.:up: :cmad: :heart:

♥

i'm guessing you're speaking of the Sharpei... because sex with Seacrest would be an abomination.
I want them both. I like to balance pleasure with pain, thus achieving perfect harmony.:cmad: :heart:

♥

I want them both. I like to balance pleasure with pain, thus achieving perfect harmony.:cmad: :heart:

♥
oh MAN that is sooo true.
i can't help but love it when it hurts so good.
*bites lip*

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"