Heterosexual men should be circumcised - AP

I don't quite understand how the cicumcision helps with preventing HIV...but whatever. People should get circumcised anyways because it looks better :up:

Yes... mutilate your own babies, bringing them great pain and distress, all for the sake of looks!!

Sorry...personal taste. Uncircumsized = instant turnoff. Glad I've never had to personally encounter that issue.

Out of interest... how do you feel about plastic surgery? Would you demand that a man mutilate his own nose just to please your tastes?

I got a brainstorm...how about not sleeping with people who have HIV.

See, this is the thing about the article.

It's sending a conflicting message about the best way to avoid contracting AIDS. I'm not saying they shouldn't inform us of the research. BUT, to suggest that a person get circumcised just for the sake of avoiding AIDS is ridiculous. Most people in the western world will not contract AIDS. If you don't sleep around and stick to one partner at a time, and use condoms, it's very likely that you'll be just fine.

Maybe they should introduce this into Africa though, where AIDS is a much bigger problem.

I don't get the big deal, ladies. All you have to do is pull back the skin, and there it is as though it were circumcised :huh:

In fact, when some natural guys get a *****, the skin automatically pulls back :huh:

I am aware of that. Actually for me, ever since I read the puberty book my mom gave me called "Growing and Changing" when I was oh... eleven or so... I've lived in fear of the few men out there that don't wash underneath the foreskin regularly. The thought has festered subconsciously for years.

That would be quite gross. But I doubt there are many men that neglect to clean under there.

I know plenty of Hispanics that are circumsized. Actually, I know very few people that aren't circumsized.

We're a dying breed.
:huh:

And what did you do sir, go around doing a community penis survey? Or are you the guy that likes staring at everyones pee-pee in the boys changing room?

Ain't no way I'm doing it at 29. It all sounds like one of those hip trendy things to me. The girl's not gonna care if it's clipped or not if her eyes are rolled to the back of her head, ya feel me? I know ya do. :o

Granted, if some women like it, that's fine, but that would be in the same boat as me asking a female to alter herself for a the same reason, to which she would more than likely deny me the request.

Ouch! :csad: How many people here will get it done at their current age? Probably none! Circumcision is another way of your parents f---ing with you!
We both have this condition (who's name escapes me) where we had/have scar tissue on our foreskins that precludes fully retracting it. I can't, he never could. And my brother, with his poor diet and weaker immune system developed an infection in his willy. Then like a moron listened to the first thing the doctor said to do. Which is cut it the frack off. :o 2 weeks of ice packs and bandages on his willy, and reduced sexual sensation taught him a lesson. :ninja:

A 60% decrease eh? So... that's 0.2% risk instead of 0.5% risk (or something equally silly). Sounds totally
not
worth it.
Yes, I agree. This article is deceptive, and probably in response to the trend back towards "intact" that is going on in the states (which is at an all time high since the 70s). If you're going to make a practice of sleeping with partners unprotected who you don't know and have HIV then guess what Skippy, you're going to get HIV...and it won't matter if your penis is cut or not.

Yay for sliced penises!

I'm just glad mine was done when I was a baby, so I wouldn't have to deal with that now... Whether or not there's numbing involved.

Regardless, I haven't done much to warrant contraction of HIV, so I'm not too worried about it. Simple fix, whether or not you're circumcised: WRAP YOUR WEINER.

I would never ask a guy to have it done. That's just sadistic and shallow. But if I had to express a preference....

Personally I'm glad that I had it done. I don't want smegma.

That word is just nasty to say. It reminds me of pokemon.

I'm not sliced, since I've never really had a medical problem or whatever. That's really the only reason people get circumsised here in the UK I think, but I could be wrong.

Sphincter sounds extremely sexy to me.:o

I'm a white as white bread gets, and I'm not circumcised. My mom and dad decided against genital mutilation for both their sons. My younger brother, un-wisely he now thinks, chose circumcision at 20. He told me that without the foreskin sex isn't as good.
'Zat right? That's interesting.
I'm trying to decide if I want my boys to be circumsized for health reasons. Your posts makes me think, well, maybe I should let them decide this for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"