HML 4 Leakem

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
MysteriousLeakage said:
Long time. No leak.

Since things have gotten a little slow in ML world, decided I should stop by with a few hints...Sorry, NO PICS this time...I pissed off enough people with the Brood Queen/Black Knight pics last time, but here are some hints at what's to come...

ML4 will still have an 8 figure line-up.

5 characters are all new/never been done before in ML, while 3 are different versions of previously released characters.

The Line-UP:
1.) FA Storm - already said it
2.) Black Bolt - already said it
3.) only Avenger in this series
4.) Shiny!
5.) NON-616 character; (not from ultimate universe either)
6.) a marvel mainstay gets a new version
7.) an icon gets shrunken down
8.) Highly requested character! (sorry that's all you're getting...)
BAF: maintain that he/she/it's a 90's x-character...not strong guy.

For those that are worried about the future of ML, there are already future series for '08 in the works...some of which have already been sculpted. If the Fwoosh most requested countdown is any indication, then there'll be much love for the upcoming series with some unbelievable surprises.

For the skeptics...it's cool if you don't buy it...but come SDCC or whenever these are finally revealed, look back to these hints...

I'm out.

EDIT: It's already become aware to me that I should have really put a disclaimer that over time things do change! With that being said by the time that series 4 is finally shown, the line-up may vary somewhat. I will say that I have actually seen all these figures, but some may get bumped back. When these are finally shown, I will reveal the original line-up...

So I'll round up guesses of mine and post them in moments

The Line-UP:
1.) FA Storm - already said it - FA Storm
2.) Black Bolt - already said it - Black Bolt
3.) only Avenger in this series - With my other guesses this has to be a new character since I've already used three old characters, though if Beast is concidered an Avenger this is all for naught. But I'll Say Tigra.
4.) Shiny! - Could Be Adam Warlock
5.) NON-616 character; (not from ultimate universe either) - I am betting this is Blink or another Exile, Or it could very well be Hyperion.
6.) a marvel mainstay gets a new version - Perhaps Astonishing Beast
7.) an icon gets shrunken down - Kinda Thinking This Will Be Punisher
8.) Highly requested character! (sorry that's all you're getting...) - Nova
BAF: maintain that he/she/it's a 90's x-character...not strong guy. - this...this could be the Shiva Droid from Weapon X But I doubt that......I'm gonna guess Holocaust...but if it is it could easily make the non 616 character and AOAer......hmmmm.

I thought Dr. Doom when he said an icon gets shrunken down.

As did I but then I remembered that Doom will be in the upcoming Fantastic Four Wave alongside a scaled down version of the Human Torch Icon.

I am also choked at my spelling error.....M is nowhere near D....Makes me sad.

the icon punisher came to mind too, not sure why though. maybe the shiny fig could be silver samurai. I think the avenger will be Tigra though, which would be cool. The highly requested figure might be the jim lee jean grey.

And sorry rough, the BAF will not be Holocaust, it's going to be Sauron.

Maybe they'll piss us off and the scaled down Icon will be Spider-man.

1)FA storm... Cool!
2)Blackbolt...YAY!
3)Avenger... Avenger... Justice? Firestar? Tigra? Too many people could be the one for this spot...
4)Shiny... A Silver Surfer re-release? Silver Samurai, Silver Sable...
5) Please let it be Spider-girl, let it be Spider-girl...
6)Jean Grey Jim Lee style?
7)Punisher, Doom? If it's any of these too all I can say is Sweet!
8)Jubilee! Jubilee! Jubilee!
9)Baf? 90's X-char... Onslaught The helmet version...

ok..so im having a slow moment and i cant figure out what the FA is before storms name...

someone help me

lol

First Appearance dude.

And I doubt we'll ever get Onslaught with the magnetoish head version. But It'd be cool.

Oh and yet another x-men dominated wave. If the BAF is Sauron then I have to get this whole wave, but if not, then I might be able to pass on some. I just don't have a need for 100s of x-men.

Nothing says that it's an X dominated wave....it says only one Avenger......okay, But one is also a Saled Down Icon, so unless it's wolverine or Beast then it wont be X......And Black Bolt....though the 90s BAF almost certainly spells X-men....I bet that, BAF Aside, only 4 of them are X Characters

I'd say half a wave is enough to say that it's an x-men dominated wave.

no ****. Really? Yeah I know that. But he's the ****. I don't know, I guess I'm just not into ML as much as I used to be. But maybe that's a good thing. I don't mind getting some more x-villains, and there are still a few x-men I'd like to see like the jim lee jean grey, jubilee, forge, and maybe a few others. But other than those and a few select villians, that's about it. It's just overwhealming how many x-characters there are. And I know that's they there are so many, I'd just like to see more diversity is all.

As I've said before....I just like getting new Characters.

I look at wave 3 and I see Bucky, Black Knight, Marvel Girl, Brood Queen, Danger and Hydra Agent and I don't see 2 Avengers, 1 Golden Age and 3 x-characters. I see 6 new characters, one of whom is dumb (Danger) but a new character nonetheless.

I look at wave 3 and I see Bucky, Black Knight, Marvel Girl, Brood Queen, Danger and Hydra Agent and I don't see 2 Avengers, 1 Golden Age and 3 x-characters. I see 6 new characters, one of whom is dumb (Danger) but a new character nonetheless.

I know, I meant Proper Onslaught......to be more Specific I want Onslaught Phase 1

Yeah I know, I'm just b****ing. I think I'm just frustrated that I'll probably be stuck buying something I don't want just for a BAF hand and all that nonsense. And I wouldn't mind seeing a whole lot more x-men figures being made, but later on. I'd rather see classic villians getting made like the grim reaper, the wizard, attuma, etc. before they start pumping out every x-men figure. I'm just worried that this half a wave of x-men or more will continue and I'd rather some other branches of marvel get some attention.

And by the way, there are 6 x-characters in wave three, you forgot astonishing cyclops and x3 colossus. You didn't put in FA Cap either, so I'm sure you excluded them on purpose since they are re-make characters. But still, there are 6 x-men in wave 3.

Its funny how a few years ago news like this would've excited me.

Aside from Black Bolt (who is ridiculously late) I'm not really interested. Maybe if the BAF is a cool Nimrod I may give a damn but right now I'm not.

The Line-UP:
1.) FA Storm
2.) Black Bolt -
3.) Tigra
4.) Silver Samurai
5.) Movie Angel/or blink
6.) Astonishing Beast
7.) Magneto
8.) i'd say jim lee jean.. but unless the BAF counts as a never ML'd, it'd be Nova, Medusa, or Forge
BAF: Nimrod

Yeah I know, I'm just b****ing. I think I'm just frustrated that I'll probably be stuck buying something I don't want just for a BAF hand and all that nonsense. And I wouldn't mind seeing a whole lot more x-men figures being made, but later on. I'd rather see classic villians getting made like the grim reaper, the wizard, attuma, etc. before they start pumping out every x-men figure. I'm just worried that this half a wave of x-men or more will continue and I'd rather some other branches of marvel get some attention.

And by the way, there are 6 x-characters in wave three, you forgot astonishing cyclops and x3 colossus. You didn't put in FA Cap either, so I'm sure you excluded them on purpose since they are re-make characters. But still, there are 6 x-men in wave 3.

Nope, I pretty much just forgot about them.

.... lol wizard and maybe attuma would both be very lucky to get made.... and wizard would prob be in a future fantastic four line... you can't get pissed over random 2nd and 3rd stringer villains

.... lol wizard and maybe attuma would both be very lucky to get made.... and wizard would prob be in a future fantastic four line... you can't get pissed over random 2nd and 3rd stringer villains

Am I delusional or do we not have a right to our own f***ing opinions no matter how mindnumbingly unnecessary they are????

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"