The SDCC Thread (Pic Heavy)

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
Well It's not pic heavy yet, but It will be...So let's start up by discussing what we want/hope to see and stuff like that, and then when the time comes we can discus what we did see and stuff like that...this is open to figs, statues busts and stuff of the product nature from Hasbro (ML Star Wars, GIJoe) to Marvel toys, to DCD and Mattel To McFarlane and Neca and Sota.....Everything is open, and why not open it up to comic and movie discusions and revelations as well.

As for what I am hoping to see

HASBRO

ML

Better pics of the Spidery-man 3 wave
F4 Comic Based ML wave (Ronan)
The first set of the Hulk Wave and The Foomer
ML4 with the definative lineup
Concept art or a proto or two from ML5
Another Wave or two of Superhero Showdown
Icons (Juggernaut, Nightcrawler, Daredevil, Phoenix...and that other one that we know is coming) and hopefully and answer tot he Rumors of a BAF Galactus in Icons.
And maybe....just maybe another side line we knew nothign about being announced and shown (I love surprizes)

Star Wars

I want to see some more upcoming McQuarrie stuff

MATTEL

DCSH

I want to see the next wave or two of the entire DCU

NECA

Cult Classics

I want to see some unpainted Protos of the Princess Bride Stuff...I want to know what they are doing with that Liscense...and I want them to announce some more aquisitions....Taxi Driver perhaps.

SOTA

Street Figher

I want them to say that the next wave will be on sale next week....
I want to see SF 6...but I don't even think we'll see a wave 6

McFarlane

Movie Maniacs

I want them to bring back Movie Maniacs

Lost

I want to see some pics of the 3rd wave and have a linup for the 4th

Master Replicas

I want to see the 1:1 Scale Gonzo and Fozzy and maybe another one to be announced and shown

And I want someone to announce that they have picked up the Muppets Licese.....

I doubt it'll happen...but if it does it would be a 36 inch (3 foot (90 Cm)) Tall

Icons (Juggernaut, Nightcrawler, Daredevil, Phoenix...and that other one that we know is coming) and hopefully and answer tot he Rumors of a BAF Galactus in Icons.

The list I posted awhile back had Colossus on it, not Juggernaut. And the other two who were on the list were Cyclops and Magneto.

wait what do you mean ML star wars?!

Star wars figures... Super poseable like Marvel legends in the same scale dewd!

that really would be awesome :/

The list I posted awhile back had Colossus on it, not Juggernaut. And the other two who were on the list were Cyclops and Magneto.
ya i was gonna say, i dont remember a juggernaut icon, that thing would be massive, but then again,hulk wasnt as massive as he should have been

Star wars figures... Super poseable like Marvel legends in the same scale dewd!

that really would be awesome :/
I second this.Make it happen Hasbro and I'll forgive for the crappy Spider-man movie legends!Well only if you make them and they are not as crappy as the line stated above.

psssh Hasbro knows better than to **** up on star wars figs... You know all the Super starwars fanboys would **** them up :p

I remember the list had 7 Icons on it (I remember because there were 7 parts to Galactus in ML9)

Cyke
Mags
DD
Phoenix
Nightcrawler
Colossus

And I swore the 7th was Juggs....

For Hasbro too;
-Release the concept pics of Classics Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, and Octane to the pubic
-Give a deifnate yea or nae to upscaled movie TF's (voyager Bonecrusher etc)
-Show the new cartoon toys

Oh and of course cry, a lot, about having to pay quadruple his original price on ebay for Alternators Rodimus.
rodimus3_l.jpg

I remember the list had 7 Icons on it (I remember because there were 7 parts to Galactus in ML9)

Cyke
Mags
DD
Phoenix
Nightcrawler
Colossus

And I swore the 7th was Juggs....

There were 6. The Galactus rumors was something completely different from the list I posted:

Icons.jpg

maybe. all depends on if rough/other peeps going have the time to upload the pics tht quick

ull see my pics late saturday or sunday...

ull see online pics most likely starting thursday night

For Hasbro too;
-Release the concept pics of Classics Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, and Octane to the pubic
-Give a deifnate yea or nae to upscaled movie TF's (voyager Bonecrusher etc)
-Show the new cartoon toys

Oh and of course cry, a lot, about having to pay quadruple his original price on ebay for Alternators Rodimus.
rodimus3_l.jpg

I want this, now!:cmad:

That's acutally the Binaltech kissplayers Hot Rodimus. Alternator Rodimus has flames on his hood/chest like G1 Hot Rod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"