Spider-man 360 Unleashed.

Our timing isn't that far off from each other is what it is.

Picked up the Spidey unleashed yesterday. Nice figure, but at $30 CAD..way to expensive.

Picked up the Spidey unleashed yesterday. Nice figure, but at $30 CAD..way to expensive.

Would you mind taking some pics of the web and spidey out of the package? He's all around in my area, but I'm still debating about getting him. He's only 20 bucks here, which isn't too bad for what you get, but even if you can take crappy cellphone pics, I just wanna see him out and about since no one has loose pics anywhere yet.

Wait.....They're out here....I didn't see any....where'd you find it Spideyx? Be specific, I'll be passing through Calgary this weekend and I want to take a look...I'm not gonna buy one but I want to see one....and they aren't in Edmonton that's for damn Sure.

Roughneck, I don't know where you live, but Boscov's and KB Toy stores have them if you live nearby

I live in Canada....no KB Toys and No Boscov's sadly......thanks though.

whhhhhhhhhy cant they just stick to a 6 inch scale for cryng out loud

join the many others who feel the same. and if u dont well something wrong with u :l lol

Well with this you can have Spidey fighting Snake Eyes.....but that's the only upside to it....and it aint that up

So our of curiosity I picked spidey up today. I was skeptical because theres a great rocky sale at kb, and I don't have a ton of money right now because I don't get paid til next week. I caved and made the purchase though and I definately don't regret it. The figure is very nicely done and has tons of articulation. The web he comes with is worth the purchase alone as it is the coolest web that has ever come with a spidey IMO. You can put these little pieces on the back of the web and then adjust and pose the web itself...really nice touch.

Here's a pic of spidey with the massive toybiz spider-man 2 spidey I got a few years back. I don't regret this purchase at all and I can't wait for Venom and Goblin to come out

spidey.jpg

So our of curiosity I picked spidey up today. I was skeptical because theres a great rocky sale at kb, and I don't have a ton of money right now because I don't get paid til next week. I caved and made the purchase though and I definately don't regret it. The figure is very nicely done and has tons of articulation. The web he comes with is worth the purchase alone as it is the coolest web that has ever come with a spidey IMO. You can put these little pieces on the back of the web and then adjust and pose the web itself...really nice touch.

Here's a pic of spidey with the massive toybiz spider-man 2 spidey I got a few years back. I don't regret this purchase at all and I can't wait for Venom and Goblin to come out

spidey.jpg

it does look pretty cool

Man i want to get these figs so bad!! Especially Venom!! But i can't believe it is 30 dollars 25 i can understand but 30?!

can some one compare these figs next to regular Legend figs? id love to see what venom looks like next to a 6inch movie spidey

I took a comparison shot...it was the best I could do and I wanna pre-apologize for the crappy quality for this shot....the glare from my comp and lamp in my room really made it sketchy.

spideycomparison.jpg

Left to right: ML Green Goblin Norman Osborn head variant (stands in at 6 1/4 inches), 360 Spidey (8 inches EXACT), Spider-Man 3 Spidey (5 1/4 inches tall) and just for fun Rocky IV Ivan Drago (stands in at 7 1/2 inches)

So if you were going for a comic accurate portrayal with venom it might work. I can't wait til him and goblin hit the shelves

...Damnit. Venom is even taller. 2 whole inches taller.

I took a comparison shot...it was the best I could do and I wanna pre-apologize for the crappy quality for this shot....the glare from my comp and lamp in my room really made it sketchy.

spideycomparison.jpg

Left to right: ML Green Goblin Norman Osborn head variant (stands in at 6 1/4 inches), 360 Spidey (8 inches EXACT), Spider-Man 3 Spidey (5 1/4 inches tall) and just for fun Rocky IV Ivan Drago (stands in at 7 1/2 inches)

So if you were going for a comic accurate portrayal with venom it might work. I can't wait til him and goblin hit the shelves

ya venom might work.. spidey not a chance in hell... or NG :( shame

then again i havent seen a single one of these in stores

Wait.....They're out here....I didn't see any....where'd you find it Spideyx? Be specific, I'll be passing through Calgary this weekend and I want to take a look...I'm not gonna buy one but I want to see one....and they aren't in Edmonton that's for damn Sure.

It's probably too late for you Rough, I've been working. But I got him at the Market Mall TRU. If you want I can grab you one and just ship it out.

spideycomparison.jpg

dang, i wish i could find that already!

Man i want to get these figs so bad!! Especially Venom!! But i can't believe it is 30 dollars 25 i can understand but 30?!
its posts like this that encourage hasbro to have high prices
icons are 20$ and they are 12inches
this is 8 inches!!!!

if some one gets venom can they do a comparison to some ML figs please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"