HML 4 Leakem

danger looks pretty bad ass though...

and we all know about your union jack.................................................

I would also like a Union Jack, and they could use the base body for him, all he needs is a new head, it would be cheap.

FTB, go into the Predict HML4 thread and look at the pics of X3 Angel.

Cool. May get that for the kid. If it looks cool.

I guess the only X-Movie characters we'd come close to caring that'll be missing are Pyro and Shadowcat, unless they pop up later too.

AH, how nice it feels not to worry about that anymore.

I guess the only X-Movie characters we'd come close to caring that'll be missing are Pyro and Shadowcat, unless they pop up later too.

well to be honest... id also love a new rogue, X3 storm, multiple man, and X1 toad...

ya, prof X... and sabertooth as well as the X2 figs can all be fine... actually i really wouldnt mind an actual GOOD movie wolverine either... but i'd be fine without them

Ryo Jin said:

Just because he'd let you past the turnpike and up the tunnel doesn't mean you gotta agree with him all the time.

........ im not quite sure what that means.. but im not happy about it.... grrr...

You're just jealous.

No, I'm just a speaker of the truth. It shall set you free Ryo. Not so sure about spideyboy though. May be a bit tricky. Like a symbiote on a host perhaps.

Thats for you to venture into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"