hold the door open for a woman? you sexist pig

As a woman, that list frustrates me, and things like that are reasons why chivalry is dying :down I think it's impolite when the door isn't held for me. While I am also equally willing to pay for dinner, the offer to pay on a date is much appreciated. If I've slaved in the kitchen for your ass, you'd better compliment what I cooked :cmad:

Even when it comes to driving, I do prefer it when the man drives. I love this one organic store I used to go to...the baggers always offer to carry my groceries out to the car. Although I always refuse, I like that the store has such old-fashioned courtesy.

All this and I manage to be an independent, strong-minded woman :wow:

The only door I'm going to open for a woman is the door to my heart.

womp womp~~

From now on, "You sexist pig" is going to be a Hype catchphrase. :word:

As a woman, that list frustrates me, and things like that are reasons why chivalry is dying :down I think it's impolite when the door isn't held for me. While I am also equally willing to pay for dinner, the offer to pay on a date is much appreciated. If I've slaved in the kitchen for your ass, you'd better compliment what I cooked :cmad:

Even when it comes to driving, I do prefer it when the man drives. I love this one organic store I used to go to...the baggers always offer to carry my groceries out to the car. Although I always refuse, I like that the store has such old-fashioned courtesy.

All this and I manage to be an independent, strong-minded woman :wow:
You're so oppressed, Pickles :csad: :wow:

What if it's not good?

Haha, touche. If something I cooked wasn't good, I'd want the person to be honest and tell me they didn't like it. But I'd be eating it too, and would know if it sucked :word:

Haha, touche. If something I cooked wasn't good, I'd want the person to be honest and tell me they didn't like it. But I'd be eating it too, and would know if it sucked :word:

In my experience this hasn't worked out well because when I've said that the food was bad there was hell to pay.:oldrazz:

Actually now that I think about it, the problems in my marriage started about the time I told my X-wife to never use coriander, cloves or cardamom in her cooking ever again.

You know what I love about stuff like this? If A dude wants to fix the plumbing themselves, or not ask for directions. They are put down, & refered to as a typical guy.:whatever:

I rely on my GPS and the voice is a woman. I'm fast forward.

You know what I love about stuff like this? If A dude wants to fix the plumbing themselves, or not ask for directions. They are put down, & refered to as a typical guy.:whatever:
For every commercial with an attractive woman using sex appeal to sell a product, there's a commercial with a dim witted man who's lucky to remember to breath who needs his wife/gf's assistance to do the simplest of tasks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"