The Dark Knight Holiday

that would be retarted to put Holiday in the third movie

the third movie is going to be about Two Face as the main villain just like this one is going to be about The Joker

besides hes a good villain for comics but on the big screen he would be boring to most people

lol i remember a few months ago when everyone was speculating that Holiday could be Anthony Michael Halls character in TDK. Holiday was a great character but I dont think I`d like him to be in this franchise

Yea, I think this film will have alot of elements from the Long Halloween, We all know begins was heavily based off Year One, with Carmine Falcone and even the bat caller thing in his boot, So im guessing TDK will continue the mob story but also introduce alot of new characters like TLH, and also bridge them into the next film... Nolan already introduced us to alot of famous Batman Villains Ra's, Scarecrow, Za's, Joe Chill, Falcone and corruption everywhere, I think this movie will draw from the Long Halloween in the sense that THE FREAKS will start appearing alot more, like popping up as a reaction to Batman, I still believe the Harley rumours, Mr Mike Engel.... Mr. E,,, mystery.. The Riddler... you know the reporter, and the whole Selina Kyle thing..... so I think he's trying to develop Batmans world in the way its portrayed in TLH compared to Year One,, this movie is like a rise of the freaks Im guessing the next one the mob will be done with.

Just my thought on it ,,, and yea also No Holiday but Joker is who the triangle of Bats/Dent/Gordon will be trying to uncover/understand and cope with,, cause as Nolan said he will be random a force of nature and all anarchy,, so Batman willl be doing detective skills to find out about the Joker who would be alot harder to read than a killer who kills on holidays.... oh and he will round up Arkham inmates and Crane.

Whew,

If they adapted the "Holiday" storyline straight from the comics.....That sure would be a long movie. I'm sure that Nolan and Co. would make it extremely entertaining but to fit it within 2 hours and 20 mins?

I think they could put him in the novelization of TDK, but I doubt he'll be in the film, though.

I concur....I don't think Holiday as a character, will play any kind of role in this film. I do however, suspect (and hope) that TDK will play around with the twists of TLH in regards to certain things that Harvey does BEFORE becoming Two-Face.....as a twist for the film audience.

I'd be very surprised if the Holiday storyline was utilized in TDK. I think Nolan wants to come up with something original in terms of representing Harvey's darker side. But that doesn't mean to say that the Holiday plot wasn't good, because it was brilliantly executed in TLH. I, for one, just wouldn't mind seeing something different and imaginative.

We can't have two killers aiming for Gotham's elite. Joker is being used in Holiday's stead.

I think we have enough villians. I think they will add the element of holdiat to joke ror two face's character maybe. I hope anthony michael hall is the setup for riddler in the next movie. Is there going to be a third ? What will happen with the Joker?

Holiday eh? One of my favourite villains. I believe that he could work, a serial killer who longs to be one of the freaks? I think it's a great concept but cannot now be done in the best way possible. Carmine Falcone has been driven nuts and therefore the reveal that the murderer is Alberto loses some of its impact. As well as losing the great scene between the two where the son goes into this long rant about it all. Basically I feel that The Long Halloween must be put on the screen. But as an animated version. Get in a good cast, animation that's a little different to TAS and do it the right way. Not watered down. And whilst you're at it, do a decent Killing Joke too.

I don't like Sale's Joker at all, what's up with his teeth, that's why I could never get into TLH, but I guess that's just me.:woot: (that smilie has the same teeth as Sales' Joker)

I highly highly doubt that holiday will be in the movie.

Carmine Falcone is locked up in Arkham asylum

two face will already exist by the end of the dark knight.

they'd have to have pre-existing origins for the riddler, catwoman, penguin, mad hatter, and more.

Heath Ledger is dead, so no more joker.

So, no holiday wont be in this movie or the third.
And who was holiday anyhow? wasnt it like Harvey and GLinda? Or was it really alberto?

It was Alberto. Gilda was in the Hospital for some of the killings and Harvey, to my knowledge, only really killed Carmine. I think Alberto did most of them. Just like he said. The kid was nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"