Hot Toys NEW Batman begins figures set

Bathead

The Oldest Geek
Reaction score
Hot toys announces new two figure Batman Begins figure set. Set includes Demon (fear gas hallucination) Batman and Scarecrow. See here:

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=products&product_id=542

I don't know if this will be available in the US or not. I think they might only be available at their Tokyo event celebrating their tenth anniversary. I think they should release them here, they'd make a fortune.

According to Firefox, that page has been reported as being dangerous. Would have liked to see those figures though. Always wanted a good Scarecrow figure!

Yah, earlier, I got the link in the e-mail newsletter I get regularly from HT, when I clicked on it, I gpot the same warning from my Norton Inetrnet securit and it caued my PC to lock up, and I had to reboot. Later I tried it again by using the the "favorites" link to Hot Toys website in Internet Explorer, used the news link on that page, and everything worked fine, no ""dangerous webpage" alert. Did you use the link I provided?
Update : I just tried the above link again, and I seem to be having no trouble with it like I did earlier with the link I got in the HT newsletter.

Hot toys announces new two figure Batman Begins figure set. Set includes Demon (fear gas hallucination) Batman and Scarecrow. See here:

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=products&product_id=542

I don't know if this will be available in the US or not. I think they might only be available at their Tokyo event celebrating their tenth anniversary. I think they should release them here, they'd make a fortune.

I think it was already out in the market.I am excited to have one:awesome:

Floor tape

I didn't buy their figures because of a lack of variety, but now I'm beginning to regret it.

I absolutely must have that Scarecrow...I really hope these get a U.S. release

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"