Hot Toys Michael Keaton Batman! NEW!

IMG_2060.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

I don't collect these but I have to say that Michael Keaton Batman looks flawless as do 90% of the Hot Toys products I've just searched up. I wish they were cheaper I'd get them all.

they're an investment,money-wise...but absolutely worth every penny....

Somebody do a Batman '89 stopmotion movie...that would feed my soul.

it sucks because i love looking at it posed on my shelf with the cape extended but i know when i get the batmobile i am gonna want him in it... no way am i buying another one bcause i could barely afford this lol :(

LOL! that was something i was actually thinking about myself! If/when i get the Batmobile,the dilam of where to put the Keaton....

just wanted to say, to any of you guys still unsure about this figure : if you can afford it,get it! likeness is perfect,suit is great, and my biggest concern,the PERS System,is great too! the one on my DX Ledger Joker broke within 5 minutes of playing with it...i have the Keaton for 4 days now,and the Pewrs still works perfectly! so they fixed/improved upon the issues with previous releases...

LOL! that was something i was actually thinking about myself! If/when i get the Batmobile,the dilam of where to put the Keaton....

just wanted to say, to any of you guys still unsure about this figure : if you can afford it,get it! likeness is perfect,suit is great, and my biggest concern,the PERS System,is great too! the one on my DX Ledger Joker broke within 5 minutes of playing with it...i have the Keaton for 4 days now,and the PERS still works perfectly! so they fixed/improved upon the issues with previous releases...

i already put a downpayment on the batmobile. remember, it does not release till Q3 2013 supposibly so we have plenty of time to save up :)

oh,yeah, i got it pre-ordered too! figure i've got around a year and a half...i can save up $640 (with shipping) by then!

It shipped!

Wooooooo!!!!

:awesome: :awesome:

about damned time!!! any estimated delivery date yet?

Not yet. It said 3-7 business days and it shipped on Friday so hopefully early this week.

:woot::woot:

He's here! Gahhhhh!!

BK3.jpg

BK4.jpg

BK2.jpg

BK7.jpg

BK6.jpg

BK1.jpg

BK5.jpg

So damn beautiful!!! :hrt: :hrt:

that's gotta be the best thing hot toys have done, it looks freakishly real.

This figure is great, now all we need is a Hot Toys Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman figure and the Trinity will be complete.

This figure is great, now all we need is a Hot Toys Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman figure and the Trinity will be complete.
I'd almost kill for a Hot Toys Lynda Carter/Wonder Woman.

Just got my first Hot Toys, The Chris Reeve Superman, Now I want the 89 Keaton/Batman. That's next on my list. :D

I'd almost kill for a Hot Toys Lynda Carter/Wonder Woman.

Just got my first Hot Toys, The Chris Reeve Superman, Now I want the 89 Keaton/Batman. That's next on my list. :D

If you wait much longer... you'll need to get a mortgage out to pay for it. :woot:

If you wait much longer... you'll need to get a mortgage out to pay for it. :woot:
Yeah I know. I'm hoping to get it next month or so. I could have gotten it through Sideshow this month but when I went to order it it said it couldn't recognize my home address and they won't send it to my PO box. I'll have to have it sent to a friends home with a street address.

I hate living in the country.:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"